Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals

Discus and support Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday one of my kids characters reset in Kinect Sport Rivals and he had to go through the creation process again for the avatar. He lost all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cirion3, May 29, 2019.

1. Cirion3
    Cirion3 Guest

Yesterday one of my kids characters reset in Kinect Sport Rivals and he had to go through the creation process again for the avatar. He lost all progress when it comes to shop purchases (such as items and outfits) and all the games were reset as if he had
    never played them before. His star and fan level though was still intact

Obviously kinda devastated.... what to do about this?

Not expecting any help from Microsoft as this game is really old, hoping the community got some ideas.

:)

Cirion3, May 29, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Better look at the dash next week or so?

I hope the new avatars are similiar to the Kinect sports rivals avatars, those look awesome.
  3. R4VER Win User

Was the original avatar migrated from the Xbox 360 or made on the Xbox one?

The only reason I ask is there are 2 different types of avatars that can be used for your profile.
  4. Cirion3 Win User

Here's how it looks now. Everything is as if the player was new, but you can see the stars and fan level is retained from before.
    [​IMG]
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Strange the Xbox saves the store in the cloud, the console is used online or offline ?
  6. Cirion3 Win User

Hi, it was created on the Xbox One. It has been working fine for 2 years, this just happened out of the blue.
Thema:

1. Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals - Similar Threads - Avatar reset Kinect

2. Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped: Stuck on trying to download my avatar on black ops its now been 16 hours after coming bk in from work and still hasn't moved from the end 23585d59-8424-4bf2-ad9b-8a1b0a06601c
  3. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...
  4. Backgrounds for use with the Avatars

in XboX Insiders
    Backgrounds for use with the Avatars: Is there any way that we can get more backgrounds for those homeless Avatars or at lease let us upload our own pictures for use with them like we can with our system backgrounds? submitted by...
  5. Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?: Won’t let me attach an image but for the last ~6 months Xbox Original Avatars has been in the installation queue but won’t download or install. I’ve tried cancelling it, restarting it, restarting...
  6. Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?: I just wanted to buy a legacy/360 avatar item, however nothing worked. When checking around the internet, apparently Microsoft had suddenly discontinued the Original XBOX Avatar Store with no...
  7. We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor: We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor, because i loved spending hours messing around with the characters back in 2019, but now i'm super bummed out that i have to...
  8. reset lumina 521, cant get avatar back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reset lumina 521, cant get avatar back: I had to reset my lumina 521 windows phone. I sign into my xbox account and see my gamername in right hand corner. I need to get my avatar back that I had called unbarred pants but can not find...
  9. Avatar Famestar Credits Disappearing AFTER Reset Time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar Famestar Credits Disappearing AFTER Reset Time: This is my THIRD time requesting assistance and the issue just occurred AGAIN. I just lost almost 2000 points, was only 350 points away from achieving the required points and had two challenges...
  10. Everything in my account reset except avatar.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everything in my account reset except avatar.: So after a while of not using my 360 I downloaded my profile only to find that everything on my account had been reset. My gamerscore, avatar unlocks, and previously purchased Xbox Live Arcade...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deleting an avatar in kinect sport rivals