Discus and support Avatar pet not in my profile. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On my avatar I had purchased a pet called Drowner Pet years ago. I used to have it appear on xbox s, now I have xbox x and for many months my profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MightyHalfThumb, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Avatar pet not in my profile.

On my avatar I had purchased a pet called Drowner Pet years ago. I used to have it appear on xbox s, now I have xbox x and for many months my profile only my avatar appears without pet. I've done the importing, and use old avatar.

:)

MightyHalfThumb, Jun 22, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

If you still have the issue with your avatar, I recommend that you follow those troubleshooting steps in order to resolve the issue:

The first step that you can try in order to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

Try also checking this link for more information Create or update an Xbox Avatar | Xbox Support.
  3. DTxx-06A52D5E-29FB-4 Win User

So you mean i have to highlight my avatar so he jumps forward ?
  4. JeroenBoom Win User

You have to select first to see. It's not working if you see al the friends.
  5. Zach B. Win User

Did you make sure that you applied said avatar pet/item when you made the purchase?
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey DTxx! Just to make sure you are setting it properly, can you walk us through the exact steps you are taking here. Let us know, thanks!
Thema:

1. Avatar pet not in my profile. - Similar Threads - Avatar pet profile

2. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  3. Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped: Stuck on trying to download my avatar on black ops its now been 16 hours after coming bk in from work and still hasn't moved from the end 23585d59-8424-4bf2-ad9b-8a1b0a06601c
  4. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...
  5. Backgrounds for use with the Avatars

in XboX Insiders
    Backgrounds for use with the Avatars: Is there any way that we can get more backgrounds for those homeless Avatars or at lease let us upload our own pictures for use with them like we can with our system backgrounds? submitted by...
  6. [Pre order Final Fantasy XV and I still do not get my avatar of Noctis and Pet Carbuncle]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [Pre order Final Fantasy XV and I still do not get my avatar of Noctis and Pet Carbuncle]: Pues lo que se lee en el título, pre ordené Final Fantasy XV Premium Edition y aún no obtengo mi avatar de Noctis y la mascota Carbuncle. La compra la hice el día Lunes a las 10:20 p.m. No sé si...
  7. Final Fantasy XV Pre-order Bonus Pack - Missing Code for Xbox One Avatar Outfit and Pet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Final Fantasy XV Pre-order Bonus Pack - Missing Code for Xbox One Avatar Outfit and Pet: I pre-ordered FFXV on the 21/05/16, the DLC downloaded instantly, however on the store it states pre-ordering the game will earn you a special noctis outfit and carbuncle pet for your avatar. The...
  8. I never got the Carbuncle Avatar pet from my FFXV pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never got the Carbuncle Avatar pet from my FFXV pre-order: I was told to post here, so here I am I guess. I think the pre-order was also supposed to come with a Noctis Avatar costume? 9d4565a0-4b9f-424a-b0c5-e525b96e01e4
  9. Final Fantasy XV Pre Order Bonus Pack Noctis and Carbuncle Pet for Xbox avatar

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Final Fantasy XV Pre Order Bonus Pack Noctis and Carbuncle Pet for Xbox avatar: I bought the Final Fantasy XV Pre Order Bonus Pack on the 18th of April 2016. I have received everything in the pack but the Noctis and Carbuncle Pet. In the description it says I have to wait...
  10. Final Fantasy XV preorder bonus avatar outfits & pet.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Final Fantasy XV preorder bonus avatar outfits & pet.: I ordered the game on March 31. Still didn't get a message. Store page says "For a limited time only, pre-ordering FINAL FANTASY XV for Xbox One will earn you special Noctis outfits and Carbuncle...