Discus and support Avatar not showing up at all? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok guys, figured it out. you have to install Silverlight on your regular pc...I did Silverlight 5 it supports various platforms...once you've done that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LUCYBWAHHH, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Avatar not showing up at all?

ok guys, figured it out. you have to install Silverlight on your regular pc...I did Silverlight 5 it supports various platforms...once you've done that you then sign into xbox.com on your pc and you then will see the "edit avatar" option show up once you
    go into "my profile" and then you can browse thru all the avatars. Avatar not showing up at all? :)

MistressMia69, Apr 18, 2014
  2. Big Hoss108
    Big Hoss108 Guest
    Yes, silverlight worked for me on Samsung tablet 8.1. Download it free from the store.

Big Hoss108, Apr 21, 2014
  3. atigerseye
    atigerseye Guest
    As soon as Silverlight was installed there was no problem with editing my avatar on my Surface Pro. Thanks for asking my question for me and already having the answer ready when I got here... ;P

atigerseye, Apr 21, 2014
  4. Avatar not showing up at all?

Can someone post a link for this "Silverlight" I can not find it on the store

AutumnRoseRock, May 22, 2014
  5. i downloaded silverlight5 (I have windows 8 or 8.1...not sure which). and I still cannot change my avatar (I have no console just xboxlive on my pc) the only difference since Ive downloaded SL5 is that the edit avatar shows for a split second when opening
    that page but disappears b4 I can click it (I refresh then quickly click it)... then it just sends me to a page that says to open the *games* app and then it opens that when I click the link. but all that's there is a blank gray place where I think the avatar
    should be.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!! I want an avatar!

MetallicaKittie, Jun 7, 2014
  6. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest
    ok for the rest of you guys good that you guys did what I suggested Avatar not showing up at all? :)

@ Metallica

have you guys used a different web browser like Mozilla Firefox or Google chrome? and tried to do it

MB5656, Jun 11, 2014
  7. Guess I'm out of luck. I downloaded Silverlight, but still don't have the avatar option. Crap

MsSterlingArchr, Jun 13, 2014
  8. ahebby666
    ahebby666 Guest

I cant download Silverlight to my device. I have a note 2 but im having the same problem. I want to change my avatar but it just keeps sending me to the game app which wont let me edit anything

ahebby666, Jul 1, 2014
  9. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest
    MB5656, Jul 9, 2014
  10. Also, make sure to use the browser in your desktop, not the metro version. Metro doesn't support add-ons; only desktop version.

JessicaMcIntyre, Sep 29, 2014
  11. I'm having the same issue too..it wont pop up at all. I just got windows 8 or 8.1 I'm not sure which either..I've looked it up online how to fix it but I've gotten no answers. Help! I want an avatar too!

LynsayCalhoun, Dec 14, 2014
  12. Hey there, CazyWolfLady94! I'm very sorry to see that your avatar isn't visible for you on the site! Please check out the troubleshooting steps in this thread for further assistance. This thread is almost a year old. If you need further help, please post
    up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Avatar not showing up at all? :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  13. JessicaMcIntyre Win User

Also, make sure to use the browser in your desktop, not the metro version. Metro doesn't support add-ons; only desktop version.
  14. MistressMia69 Win User

ok guys, figured it out. you have to install Silverlight on your regular pc...I did Silverlight 5 it supports various platforms...once you've done that you then sign into xbox.com on your pc and you then will see the "edit avatar" option show up once you
    go into "my profile" and then you can browse thru all the avatars. :)
  15. Big Hoss108 Win User

I have the same problem. I see nothing to edit re: the avatar. Samsung tablet w/8.1
  16. Luv4Boo Win User

Nope, there is no edit avatar button under the grayed out avatar...hhhmmmm
  17. MB5656 Win User

hello have you gone here?:
    live.xbox.com/.../Profile

and then under your grey avatar click on edit avatar

try that and see if it works
Thema:

1. Avatar not showing up at all? - Similar Threads - Avatar showing

2. Avatar wont update even after restart of console

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar wont update even after restart of console: I would love a rework on the avatars program as it never updates and this is very frustrating . submitted by /u/Tough_Recording_3176 [link] [comments]
  3. Hep me play Avatar frontiers of pandora

in XboX Insiders
    Hep me play Avatar frontiers of pandora: Help... my Xbox series S is telling me Avatar frontiers of pandora isn't playable on my device even in the app store... It's available to buy, the local EB games (Aussie version of game stop)...
  4. BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing

in XBoX on Windows
    BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing: Any chance the Avatar Big Daddy suits can be brought back? I lost my original gamertag sometime ago and created a new account to find out they couldn't be purchased anymore. Some of the helmets...
  5. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  6. Why does my avatar show random avatars instead of the one I've created?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my avatar show random avatars instead of the one I've created?: I've had this issue for a while now, but the avatar that I've created doesn't show whenever I select the "Show Avatar" checkbox from my profile, some random avatar shows. I switched from the...
  7. Why does my avatar gamerpic on Xbox 360 not show up on other peoples consoles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my avatar gamerpic on Xbox 360 not show up on other peoples consoles?: Hello! I've been having an issue where my avatar gamerpic on Xbox 360 is not showing up on other peoples consoles. Even the Xbox app can't see it. I've been getting kind of mad at this. Can...
  8. Xbox One avatar will not show when on my account.xbox.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One avatar will not show when on my account.xbox.com: My XboxOne avatar would show when I am on my windows 10 pc. Now it does not. I tried removing my account on the xboxone and adding the account but it appears it did not work. I would really like...
  9. Xbox One Avatar Editor won't show original avatar, says "we couldn't load your original...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Avatar Editor won't show original avatar, says "we couldn't load your original...: The Original Avatar Editor loads instantly and works fine, showing my xbox360 avatar, however, opening the new avatar editor it takes a minute or 3 just to open then once opened if i select Xbox...
  10. AVATAR REWARD items don't show up in my Avatars list of items to use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AVATAR REWARD items don't show up in my Avatars list of items to use: On xbox one & the Win 10 app none of the avatar reward items show up to use with my avatar. Items purchased or downloaded from interface advertisements all still show and work as expected but if...