Discus and support Avatar not showing up at all? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! When I'm signed in to my account, through windows 8 (8.1, actually) I don't see any avatar at all, nor the option to change it. When it shows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LUCYBWAHHH, Jan 6, 2014.

1. LUCYBWAHHH
    LUCYBWAHHH Guest

Hello!

When I'm signed in to my account, through windows 8 (8.1, actually) I don't see any avatar at all, nor the option to change it. When it shows up on a game, all I get is a gray avatar... Any help?

Thanks!

:)

LUCYBWAHHH, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Avatar items not showing up...

Where are you editing your Avatar, the console or Xbox.com? Are you sure you are saving your changes completely before checking?

Mister Gwyther, Jan 6, 2014
  3. i6ixty4our
    i6ixty4our Guest

When I change the clothes/items on my avatar, none seem to show up on any windows gadgets, or even here http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar//avatar-body.png

All my friends change on both of the above as soon as they change their items. Why doesn't mine? Thanks for any info.

i6ixty4our, Jan 6, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hello, you currently don't have an avatar. You can create an avatar right here on Xbox.com using the Avatar editor located here (live.xbox.com/.../AvatarEditor) or you can create one
    on your Xbox 360 Console by scrolling over to "Social" select your avatar, and then select "Customize Avatar" I recommend doing it on your Xbox instead because it's much easier. Avatar not showing up at all? :)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 6, 2014
  5. but brother the link shows go to games app n change the avatar but there also there is no option

kamalkhandelwal, Mar 8, 2014
  6. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest
    I'm not sure what you are saying the link works, you have to go to the right (and have silverlight installed) to change your avatar's stuff

hope that helpsAvatar not showing up at all? :)

MB5656, Mar 9, 2014
  7. I play Xbox on windows 8.1 also on my surface... when I hit the link above it also directs me to the "get the app" and then no option to create an avatar... I'm not sure if the earlier person like me only plays Xbox on my surface so doing it on the console
    is not an option... some better directions or a direct link/option from the profile screen would be very helpful

MistressMia69, Mar 17, 2014
  8. Sacred0wl67
    Sacred0wl67 Guest

I'm having the same problem on my surface, glad I'm not the only one. I don't have an Xbox so this is my only option.

Sacred0wl67, Apr 4, 2014
  9. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest
    hello have you gone here?:
    live.xbox.com/.../Profile

and then under your grey avatar click on edit avatar

try that and see if it works

MB5656, Apr 7, 2014
  10. Luv4Boo
    Luv4Boo Guest
    Nope, there is no edit avatar button under the grayed out avatar...hhhmmmm

Luv4Boo, Apr 11, 2014
  11. same here, no "edit avatar" button, only edit profile, and even through edit profile there is nothing. I went to the appgame, nothing! Why is this so complicated

TamiaArbre112, Apr 15, 2014
  12. Big Hoss108
    Big Hoss108 Guest
    I have the same problem. I see nothing to edit re: the avatar. Samsung tablet w/8.1

Big Hoss108, Apr 15, 2014
  13. Avatar not showing up at all?

I posted for this back in March. Have looked in circles and still no resolution , that link does nothing as you can see from the other replies.

MistressMia69, Apr 17, 2014
  14. Guys,

I also had the same problem, you have to install microsoft silverlight and automatically edit my avatar option will pop up.

hope this helps.

Cheers!

OrthoepicAnt6, Apr 17, 2014
  15. It appears to not be available for download on windows 8.1rt

MistressMia69, Apr 18, 2014
Thema:

1. Avatar not showing up at all? - Similar Threads - Avatar showing

2. Avatar wont update even after restart of console

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar wont update even after restart of console: I would love a rework on the avatars program as it never updates and this is very frustrating . submitted by /u/Tough_Recording_3176 [link] [comments]
  3. Hep me play Avatar frontiers of pandora

in XboX Insiders
    Hep me play Avatar frontiers of pandora: Help... my Xbox series S is telling me Avatar frontiers of pandora isn't playable on my device even in the app store... It's available to buy, the local EB games (Aussie version of game stop)...
  4. BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing

in XBoX on Windows
    BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing: Any chance the Avatar Big Daddy suits can be brought back? I lost my original gamertag sometime ago and created a new account to find out they couldn't be purchased anymore. Some of the helmets...
  5. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  6. Why does my avatar show random avatars instead of the one I've created?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my avatar show random avatars instead of the one I've created?: I've had this issue for a while now, but the avatar that I've created doesn't show whenever I select the "Show Avatar" checkbox from my profile, some random avatar shows. I switched from the...
  7. Why does my avatar gamerpic on Xbox 360 not show up on other peoples consoles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my avatar gamerpic on Xbox 360 not show up on other peoples consoles?: Hello! I've been having an issue where my avatar gamerpic on Xbox 360 is not showing up on other peoples consoles. Even the Xbox app can't see it. I've been getting kind of mad at this. Can...
  8. Xbox One avatar will not show when on my account.xbox.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One avatar will not show when on my account.xbox.com: My XboxOne avatar would show when I am on my windows 10 pc. Now it does not. I tried removing my account on the xboxone and adding the account but it appears it did not work. I would really like...
  9. Xbox One Avatar Editor won't show original avatar, says "we couldn't load your original...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Avatar Editor won't show original avatar, says "we couldn't load your original...: The Original Avatar Editor loads instantly and works fine, showing my xbox360 avatar, however, opening the new avatar editor it takes a minute or 3 just to open then once opened if i select Xbox...
  10. AVATAR REWARD items don't show up in my Avatars list of items to use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AVATAR REWARD items don't show up in my Avatars list of items to use: On xbox one & the Win 10 app none of the avatar reward items show up to use with my avatar. Items purchased or downloaded from interface advertisements all still show and work as expected but if...