Discus and support Avatar Kinect Game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help please with my new XBOX ONE . How can I download Avatar Kinect Game to my Xbox one ? Or if there any similar Game wich can use the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NiftyQuotient81, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Avatar Kinect Game

I need help please with my new XBOX ONE .

How can I download Avatar Kinect Game to my Xbox one ?

Or if there any similar Game wich can use the Avatars to record Intervews wiyhstudio background .

:)

NiftyQuotient81, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest

Avatar Kinect coming to "Fun Labs" in July
    Joystiq

Dirty Loco, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Darren Hutton, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Avatar Kinect Game

with studio background not waystudio Avatar Kinect Game ;)

NiftyQuotient81, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Unreal Warfare Win User

Point of a Avatar

Don't they use your avatars in Kinect games?
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

Avatar Kinect coming to "Fun Labs" in July
    Joystiq
  7. gooslaps goop Win User

fussy banana's everywhere are insulted by your remark.

I agree it would be nice to have more of those avatar things about.

They tend to have more avatar kinect games.

I was looking forward to joyride but they made that kinect it looked like fun.
  8. fa968158-000c-4532-b Win User

Will Avatar Kinect ever see the light on Xbox One?

Avatars are retiring. There will not be an Avatar Kinect on Xbox One. Microsoft is getting rid of avatars and all users who bought gears for the avatars will be issued refunds.
  9. NiftyQuotient81 Win User

with studio background not waystudio ;)
Thema:

1. Avatar Kinect Game - Similar Threads - Avatar Kinect Game

2. Azure Kinect point cloud object disappears when the avatar get to close

in XBoX Accessibility
    Azure Kinect point cloud object disappears when the avatar get to close: We are developing a MR app that uses the Azure Kienct 3D scan. When the avatar gets close to the 3D scan (point cloud object) the 3D scan disappears. There must be some clipping happening to the...
  3. Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals: Yesterday one of my kids characters reset in Kinect Sport Rivals and he had to go through the creation process again for the avatar. He lost all progress when it comes to shop purchases (such as...
  4. Will Avatar Kinect ever see the light on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Avatar Kinect ever see the light on Xbox One?: I personally enjoyed Avatar Kinect on Xbox 360, but I was wondering if there will ever be one for Xbox One? If avatars are retiring, no chance that it will happen and Xbox One may become boring as...
  5. Avatar Kinect - Can't upload videos to KinectShare.com anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar Kinect - Can't upload videos to KinectShare.com anymore.: I need to find out what happened with the KinectShare.com servers? I tried to upload a video of Avatar Kinect to there, but I get a message saying "You have reached your sharing limit for now....
  6. Avatar Kinect video sharing disabled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar Kinect video sharing disabled?: I have issues with Avatar Kinect. I cannot video share the videos on Avatar Kinect to Kinectshare.com because I get a message saying Couldn't Share You have reached your sharing limit for now....
  7. Xbox one avatars being able to scan face with Kinect to create the avatar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one avatars being able to scan face with Kinect to create the avatar: The Kinect for Xbox one should be able to scan your face to make an avatar similar like Kinect sports rivals or NBA 2k 2016 cc8b85d7-83a6-4ab7-9c93-3da74e1f739a
  8. Kinect sports rivals avatar gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect sports rivals avatar gamerpic: I know probably not a lot of people care at this point but you can now use your kinect sports avatar as your gamerpic. Set it from the sports rivals hub a3b1e537-1d04-4188-96d7-5a089712f4a3
  9. Avatar Kinect for Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avatar Kinect for Xbox One?: Does anybody know if there will ever be an Avatar Kinect for Xbox One? I really like that app so much and I hope that it will be on Xbox One. I know the one on Xbox 360 is declining over proper...
  10. My achievement issue. Avatar Kinect achievements not showing on xbox.com profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My achievement issue. Avatar Kinect achievements not showing on xbox.com profile.: I would like to know why is it that the avatar KINECT achievements will not show up on my Xbox.com profile anymore? It vanished about a week ago. I still can see my avatar KINECT achievements...