Discus and support Avatar creator in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I try to load up my avatar creator app and it will sit for like 5-8 minutes and act like its loading then Suddenly it will pop up a message saying... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gravityreverser2, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Avatar creator

I try to load up my avatar creator app and it will sit for like 5-8 minutes and act like its loading then Suddenly it will pop up a message saying “cant load avatar right now, please try again later”. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/gravityreverser2
    [link] [comments]

/u/gravityreverser2, Jun 14, 2019
  2. xXGriMnEviLXx Win User

Mw3 Female avatar whtie tee code

Wow that does not look like a girl avatar to me. Are there no breasts in the avatar creator?
  3. John Dowding Win User

Kinect Sports Rivals Review

An avatar creator for X1 is a great idea!
  4. VernierSlake Win User

concerned

It's in the skin colour settings in the avatar creator.
  5. itzD0GE MXR Win User

Will there ever be Avatar Awards for Xbox One games?

I would live to see this too.

I really like the avatar creator on xbox one.

there is so much that can be done with the avatar that i think it should be more of a focus that it is.
  6. conman31798 Win User

XBOX UPDATE FEB 16 PROBLEM

i kinda have the same problem. but every time i put a disc in it says im sign out of live. it deleted my avatar and sent me to the avatar creator.
Thema:

1. Avatar creator - Similar Threads - Avatar creator

2. Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped: Stuck on trying to download my avatar on black ops its now been 16 hours after coming bk in from work and still hasn't moved from the end 23585d59-8424-4bf2-ad9b-8a1b0a06601c
  3. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...
  4. Backgrounds for use with the Avatars

in XboX Insiders
    Backgrounds for use with the Avatars: Is there any way that we can get more backgrounds for those homeless Avatars or at lease let us upload our own pictures for use with them like we can with our system backgrounds? submitted by...
  5. Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?: Won’t let me attach an image but for the last ~6 months Xbox Original Avatars has been in the installation queue but won’t download or install. I’ve tried cancelling it, restarting it, restarting...
  6. Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?: I just wanted to buy a legacy/360 avatar item, however nothing worked. When checking around the internet, apparently Microsoft had suddenly discontinued the Original XBOX Avatar Store with no...
  7. We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor: We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor, because i loved spending hours messing around with the characters back in 2019, but now i'm super bummed out that i have to...
  8. Cannot save avatar in Avatar Editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot save avatar in Avatar Editor: Every time anyone in my family tries to edit their avatar, when the go to save it they get, "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while". This has been an ongoing issue for years now. I...
  9. So,.....avatars on the home screen????

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So,.....avatars on the home screen????: I just wanted to know if there were any future plans with the avatars like putting them on the home screen because unfortunately not many people know they exist at all an i think it would be a...
  10. Avatar editor won't save changes

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar editor won't save changes: Recently I tried editing my xbox avatar but for some reason I keep getting this message saying "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while" I tried doing all of the standard procedures...