Available Now: Improvements to system buttons and touch controls on Xbox Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Available Now: Improvements to system buttons and touch controls on Xbox Cloud Gaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Beginning today, we are rolling out the ability to adjust the positioning of the system buttons and an opacity slider for touch controls. Both of these... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XB1R_Hypnos, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Available Now: Improvements to system buttons and touch controls on Xbox Cloud Gaming

Beginning today, we are rolling out the ability to adjust the positioning of the system buttons and an opacity slider for touch controls. Both of these new features will be available on Xbox.com/play first with other endpoints to follow.

Adjust the Positioning of the System Buttons

Changes to the system buttons will allow you to expand and collapse the system menu, as well as move it around the left side of the screen! Tap the 8 dots in the top left corner to expand or collapse the system buttons or press and drag the same dots to move the menu. To learn more, visit Use Xbox touch controls with cloud gaming.

Touch Control Opacity Slider

Now you can control the opacity or transparency of your touch controls so you can see more of the game! In the more options menu, you will find the new opacity slider. This adjusts the opacity or transparency of the touch controls. To learn more, visit Use Xbox touch controls with cloud gaming.

Note: Please be patient as these features are being rolled out. If you don't see the options yet, check back soon.

Happy gaming!

submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos
    [link] [comments]

/u/XB1R_Hypnos, Mar 23, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Touch controls no longer appear Fortnite Xbox Cloud Gaming

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the touch controls in Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming. There could be a few different issues causing this problem.

Make sure that touch controls are enabled in the game. In Fortnite, you can enable touch controls by going to the "Settings" menu, selecting "Controls," and then selecting "Touch." From here, you can customize the touch controls and make sure that they are enabled.

Check that touch controls are enabled in the Xbox Cloud Gaming app. To do this, go to the "Settings" menu in the app, select "Controls," and then make sure that "Touch" is selected as the control scheme.

Restart the Xbox Cloud Gaming app and try again. Sometimes, simply restarting the app can resolve issues with touch controls.

Check for updates to the Xbox Cloud Gaming app or Fortnite. Sometimes, updates can fix bugs or other issues that might be causing problems with touch controls. To check for updates, go to the "Settings" menu in the Xbox Cloud Gaming app, select "System," then "console info & updates," and then select "check for updates."
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Xbox Cloud analog controls

4. MarvinaPerez Win User

Get the 'xbox controller only' version of the cloud gaming interface.

Hello DenyingSnail,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, there is currently no way to force the "controller only" version of the cloud gaming interface. The version displayed depends on whether the game you are playing supports touch controls.

If the game supports touch controls, the "with touch controls" version will be displayed by default.

However, there are a few things you can do to increase the chances of the "driver only" version showing up:

Use an Xbox controller. Cloud gaming works best with an Xbox controller as it is designed to be compatible with them.
    Update your drivers.

Make sure you have the latest Xbox drivers installed on your computer.

Check your game settings. Some games may allow you to disable touch controls in settings.

If you've tried all of these things and you're still seeing the "touch controls" version, it's possible that the game you're playing doesn't support the "controller only" version.

In this case, you will need to use a touch controller or a keyboard and mouse to play.

Microsoft is working to improve support for the "controller-only" version of the cloud gaming interface.

It may be possible to force this version manually in the future.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/set-up-smart-tv-xbox-app

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  5. Dylan_904 Win User

I know you guys say your servers are limited and you guys are in beta (not a demo)

Im On Cloud Gaming Right Now Today And Uh Wth Happened. My Controller Isn't Working In Fortnite, Its Connected But Cloud Gaming barely notices it. and TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLS DONT WORK THEY DONT EXIST ANYMORE
  6. Belle B Win User

Can you use touchscreen controls on remote play?

Hi Macd69285 my name is Belle. I'd love to help.

Sadly, no. You would need a controller if you do remote play as touch control is only available on cloud gaming if you have game pass Ultimate.

Thanks
Thema:

Available Now: Improvements to system buttons and touch controls on Xbox Cloud Gaming

1. Available Now: Improvements to system buttons and touch controls on Xbox Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - Available Improvements system

2. Stampede: Racing Royale Preview Available NOW!

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale Preview Available NOW!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?: I understand that there are some issues with installing mods that are not offered by the Microsoft store or otherwise vetted by Microsoft as there could be issues with cheating in online...
  4. When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?

in XBoX on Windows
    When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?: Seems crazy that this still doesn’t exist. 32297da7-8898-4498-b7b1-8b85f8fd3e1b
  5. Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  7. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...
  8. Xbox series X Beta insider SSiD Wi-Fi network not available.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X Beta insider SSiD Wi-Fi network not available.: In the past two weeks, I have observed that I frequently wake up needing to reconfigure my WiFi by setting up the wireless network again. While the WiFi may be unavailable for the initial 5-10...
  9. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  10. How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?

in XboX Insiders
    How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?: I have 1 and 3 just not 2 and I grew up with the second skate game. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]