Availability of XBOX LIVE GOLD & XBOX GIFT CARD IN PAKISTAN

Discus and support Availability of XBOX LIVE GOLD & XBOX GIFT CARD IN PAKISTAN in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I am here to raise my issue and request Xbox to resolve our problems. Basically I purchase Xbox digital codes here from local websites via... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BILLZY9, Mar 3, 2020.

1. BILLZY9
    BILLZY9 Guest

Hello,

I am here to raise my issue and request Xbox to resolve our problems. Basically I purchase Xbox digital codes here from local websites via credit card. Most of them are scam/fraud which eventually causes losing my money. Therefore I request Xbox
    to allow us to purchase Xbox gift cards and annual membership on Microsoft.Pk in local currency. Highly obliged

:)

BILLZY9, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Does xbox gift cards are available in Pakistan because I want to redeem a xbox gift card for minecraft but I can't find xbox gift card option in the store.

Pakistan is not a supported region so there wouldn't be any gift cards available.
  3. schnurren Win User

4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox is not sold or supported in Pakistan, and that would be pre-requisite for enabling Live. Its not just as simple as a request, a great deal of permits, licenses, and many other things go into being able to sell in a country or territory. I’m sure theyd
    turn it on everywhere id they could.
  5. VagrantCobra7 Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

My another question is that, How to recognize the xbox live silver card and xbox live gold cards? Is the silver card still available.

Can i use xbox gift card to buy a gold membership?
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help

Pakistan is covered by xbox support so I suggest you to get a gift card from international retailers that can deliver in Pakistan.
Thema:

1. Availability of XBOX LIVE GOLD & XBOX GIFT CARD IN PAKISTAN - Similar Threads - Availability LIVE GOLD

2. What country is the xbox credit card available for

in XboX Insiders
    What country is the xbox credit card available for: I’m currently looking at getting the xbox credit card, but it doesn’t say what country it’s available in and I’m in Australia, witch means 90% of the super cool credit cards like carnival etc I...
  3. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  4. Xbox Live Signup isn't available, how to fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Signup isn't available, how to fix it?: Hello, recently I've been trying to sign up for Xbox Live, as I was never able to have one as a kid. Unfortunately, I keep getting the same error, "Sorry. Xbox Live Signup isn't available right...
  5. since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...: Xbox Live Gold no longer exists. Gamepass isn't available on Xbox 360. How do 360 players play online? 202b92ea-3c3f-4055-a889-771180c2f365
  6. Fifa 19 xbox live for 360. Is it available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 xbox live for 360. Is it available?: Can I download fifa 19 from xbox live on my 360 2d45bd1c-37a5-4494-9013-b8066d0323a2
  7. (Help) xbox live is not available on consoles in your region

in XBoX Accessibility
    (Help) xbox live is not available on consoles in your region: hi, I wanted to have your help, I have an xbox account, which I use daily on xbox one, but when I log in on an xbox 360s I get the following error: xbox live is not available on consoles in your...
  8. Available Xbox live in Pakistan there are many lovers of Xbox in Pakistan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Available Xbox live in Pakistan there are many lovers of Xbox in Pakistan: Available Xbox in Pakistan d01e38e2-b169-41ae-b1c3-baebb50e8413
  9. Campaign not available in free (Xbox live) Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Campaign not available in free (Xbox live) Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Regarding Call of Duty Modern Duty on Xbox Live. It is stated that there is a campaign. I want to play that. I have downloaded every single pack available - now 180GB in total: campaign,...
  10. Avail Xbox live services for Windows Phone & Remaining Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avail Xbox live services for Windows Phone & Remaining Services: I have my Xbox Live account and I want to play on my phone straightly (because I don't have any consoles) and some services was released a long ago Please release some remaining services here in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox gift card