availability of the narrator in Russian

Discus and support availability of the narrator in Russian in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. i bought recently xbox series s i am blind and use narrator. I would like Microsoft to make Narrator available in all popular languages including... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nikita Tarasov, Dec 5, 2022.

1. availability of the narrator in Russian

Hi. i bought recently xbox series s i am blind and use narrator. I would like Microsoft to make Narrator available in all popular languages including Russian. I would also like more games with accessibility support for blind players.

:)

Nikita Tarasov, Dec 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Nikita

Sorry to say but right now the narrator is not available in Russian :c

But you can share this feedback about the narrator and more accessible games with Microsoft here

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

For now you may need to wait until more content is available for you
  3. Altage Win User

changing language of the games

Game Transcription and Narrator are only available in select languages. Russian may not be supported in some games and apps.
  4. VinyRaindrop148 Win User

changing language of the games

hello

thanks for all replys

Vinny #1 and RedCarGamer: i know that most of games using system language, but i must use english.

DrifterX22: i'm trying to play on xbox, not windows 10. i'm using narrator on my pc sometimes, and windows version of narrator supports russian, but i can't enable narrator if my xbox one on russian language
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Is Narrator available in india region

6. Ariel Acu Win User

Video

Hi uBr Scuba,

The narrator is one of the features available in Xbox One under Ease of Access settings. This feature is not available on Xbox 360 consoles. Regarding your concern, can you tell us if there's a narration going on when playing other movies on your console?
    If there's none, it is possible that narration you're having a problem with is part of the movie that you downloaded.

If you need further assistance to double check if the narration is coming from the movie or with your Xbox 360 console, I recommend that you contact our
    Xbox Support team.

Let us know if you need clarifications.
Thema:

1. availability of the narrator in Russian - Similar Threads - availability narrator Russian

2. What country is the xbox credit card available for

in XboX Insiders
    What country is the xbox credit card available for: I’m currently looking at getting the xbox credit card, but it doesn’t say what country it’s available in and I’m in Australia, witch means 90% of the super cool credit cards like carnival etc I...
  3. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  4. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  5. Stampede: Racing Royale Preview Available NOW!

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale Preview Available NOW!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  6. Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?: I understand that there are some issues with installing mods that are not offered by the Microsoft store or otherwise vetted by Microsoft as there could be issues with cheating in online...
  7. When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?

in XBoX on Windows
    When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?: Seems crazy that this still doesn’t exist. 32297da7-8898-4498-b7b1-8b85f8fd3e1b
  8. Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  10. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...