Availability of jigsaws

Discus and support Availability of jigsaws in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just paid the required points to add Fireworks to my collection of jigsaws, but nothing has been downloaded. The same happed a short while ago... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CordialPepper62, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Availability of jigsaws

I have just paid the required points to add Fireworks to my collection of jigsaws, but nothing has been downloaded. The same happed a short while ago with Nebulas. Please clarify.

:)

CordialPepper62, Sep 5, 2017
  2. SherylMeijer
    SherylMeijer Guest
    Jigsaws

Problems with loading jigsaws continues: the Magic Jigsaw app allows you only to download it or pay to disable ads. Re-booting the computer only helps on occasions. Should this continue, I'll be opting out of jigsaws.

SherylMeijer, Sep 5, 2017
  3. SherylMeijer
    SherylMeijer Guest
    Jigsaws

Have a problem with the jigsaws this morning... all because of the magic jigsaw advertising, which gives only two options: download the app or pay to disable ads. I want neither option, just to dismiss the ads and complete the puzzles.

SherylMeijer, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

How can I get new collections of puzzles for Jigsaw Jam?

Hey ZonateChalk421! You can purchase new collections in the classic jigsaw, the collections in jigsaw jam are the only ones available in that section. Thanks!
  5. SWEETLITTLECAT Win User

This in-app purchase is no longer available

I got the same problem, but only with Jigsaw. Minesweeper, Mahjong, Solitaire and Word Games are working just fine, but Jigsaw can't connect to Xbox live and I have a different amount of gold and lost my whole library. Tried reinstalling, but to no avail...
  6. Northern Lass Win User

When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

You can purchase puzzle packs with the in game currency, have you purchased all the puzzle packs available?

There is a new jigsaw pack added every month.

Also have you tried the custom puzzle mode where you can create a jigsaw using one of your own photos?
  7. XBF Javier R Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

Hello there!

We understand that there is an issue with trying to launch Microsoft Jigsaw.

A suggestion is to try following this Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store article.

The Microsoft Jigsaw also has more links available for further information.

Let us know if this works for you.

Best wishes!
  8. izummonster Win User

Why Microsoft minesweeper is currently not available for me?

It's! Not! Working! I alrady say that. There need card, or international bill. And all.

Repeat: Other games recognize my location, and games like solitare, bingo, jigsaw too.

Just repair minesweeper. Or tell me why it don't available for me. Or why it don't available for my region.
Thema:

Availability of jigsaws

1. Availability of jigsaws - Similar Threads - Availability jigsaws

2. What country is the xbox credit card available for

in XboX Insiders
    What country is the xbox credit card available for: I’m currently looking at getting the xbox credit card, but it doesn’t say what country it’s available in and I’m in Australia, witch means 90% of the super cool credit cards like carnival etc I...
  3. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  4. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  5. Stampede: Racing Royale Preview Available NOW!

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale Preview Available NOW!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  6. Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?: I understand that there are some issues with installing mods that are not offered by the Microsoft store or otherwise vetted by Microsoft as there could be issues with cheating in online...
  7. When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?

in XBoX on Windows
    When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?: Seems crazy that this still doesn’t exist. 32297da7-8898-4498-b7b1-8b85f8fd3e1b
  8. Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  10. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...