Availability of hardware

Discus and support Availability of hardware in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It has been 8 months and I am unable to get a XBox Series X online anywhere - I check every day. This is a complete joke. I can understand the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by danotime, Jun 29, 2022.

1. danotime
    danotime Guest

Availability of hardware

It has been 8 months and I am unable to get a XBox Series X online anywhere - I check every day. This is a complete joke.

I can understand the Christmas rush and I explained that to my kids - about the resellers and people trying to make a profit - but the fact that I try every single day at all the major retailers - checking twitter stock alerts - checking my local store stock... still nothing.

I would honestly be happy for you if it was selling great - really. But if I cant purchase one trying all times of the night, everyday; I think that's a resourcing problem.

:)

danotime, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Availability of hardware

Yeah,signing up to stock checking sites is the best bet.

I'm in the U.K. & signed up to Stock Informer on a Thursday & had my Series X delivered by Sunday.

Now i know i was probably very lucky in how quick i got one but it saved a lot of checking everywhere everyday.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Availability of hardware

I think that's a resourcing problem.
    Hi,

Unfortunately there is a resourcing/stock problem, but it's not one of Microsoft's making. There is a global chip shortage which is effecting the manufacture of everything with an integrated circuit, that includes consoles.

This is exacerbated by 'scalpers' by some degree, but the biggest issue is a shortage of chips which in-turn reduces the amount of consoles that can be made.

My advice would be to sign up to stock checking websites to obtain a console when they become available.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Elite Controller

For out-of-warranty hardware, your only available options available are to
    send it in for repair
    , or replace your controller entirely.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Starting A Youtube Channel, Need Help With Recording Games

dazzle the how to videos are abundantly available how to setup and purchase the needed hardware
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Do I need a one s

The Xbox One S has improved hardware, even without using 4K the hardware improvements are worth it. It's also available as a digital only version of the console for a low cost.
Thema:

Availability of hardware

1. Availability of hardware - Similar Threads - Availability hardware

2. Why you guys didn't made Dragon City available to xbox? And if had some way to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why you guys didn't made Dragon City available to xbox? And if had some way to install...: I was search for a way to install Dragon City on xbox and i found at the dragon city site but when i went to Microsoft store it was unavailable to install (sorry for my English i am from brazil)...
  3. Is the Mordhau demo still available?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mordhau demo still available?: I have the option to join under the insider app but clicking see in store redirects me to a blank page on console submitted by /u/xlflacidsnakelx [link] [comments]
  4. how does one get service or talk to a human regarding xbox. Tried all available online...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how does one get service or talk to a human regarding xbox. Tried all available online...: Cannot get x box to start. error codes that i apply fix to and another appears. cannot update. requested service under warranty without response. the worse service i have ever experienced...
  5. xbox 360 xbox live not available in your region

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 xbox live not available in your region: My Xbox one account doesn't work on Xbox 360. It says xbox live is not available in your region. Although the second account registered in the same region works properly. I want to play backward...
  6. Why is Hello Neighbor 2 advertised as being available on the 5th when it's not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Hello Neighbor 2 advertised as being available on the 5th when it's not?: Don't give me "well the deluxe version was available a week ago" type of answers. It was advertised as being playable on the pass for free on the 5th of December 2022. Deluxe and other versions...
  7. Unable to access Minecraft world but it is available in Preview.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Minecraft world but it is available in Preview.: Hi, Can someone advise please if it is possible to transfer worlds from the Preview version to the full release? I’ve lost access to my world when I try to load on to it in the full version...
  8. I can’t install some games on PC Game Pass. It just says “not available”

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t install some games on PC Game Pass. It just says “not available”: As the title says, some games have a green button that lets me install them and play them while some (like sea of thieves) have a grayed out button that says “not available” submitted by...
  9. availability of the narrator in Russian

in XBoX Accessibility
    availability of the narrator in Russian: Hi. i bought recently xbox series s i am blind and use narrator. I would like Microsoft to make Narrator available in all popular languages including Russian. I would also like more games with...
  10. Availability of hardware

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Availability of hardware: It has been 8 months and I am unable to get a XBox Series X online anywhere - I check every day. This is a complete joke. I can understand the Christmas rush and I explained that to my kids -...