Availability of hardware

Discus and support Availability of hardware in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It has been 8 months and I am unable to get a XBox Series X online anywhere - I check every day. This is a complete joke. I can understand the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by danotime, Jun 29, 2022.

1. danotime
    danotime Guest

Availability of hardware

It has been 8 months and I am unable to get a XBox Series X online anywhere - I check every day. This is a complete joke.

I can understand the Christmas rush and I explained that to my kids - about the resellers and people trying to make a profit - but the fact that I try every single day at all the major retailers - checking twitter stock alerts - checking my local store stock... still nothing.

I would honestly be happy for you if it was selling great - really. But if I cant purchase one trying all times of the night, everyday; I think that's a resourcing problem.

:)

danotime, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Availability of hardware

Yeah,signing up to stock checking sites is the best bet.

I'm in the U.K. & signed up to Stock Informer on a Thursday & had my Series X delivered by Sunday.

Now i know i was probably very lucky in how quick i got one but it saved a lot of checking everywhere everyday.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Availability of hardware

I think that's a resourcing problem.
    Hi,

Unfortunately there is a resourcing/stock problem, but it's not one of Microsoft's making. There is a global chip shortage which is effecting the manufacture of everything with an integrated circuit, that includes consoles.

This is exacerbated by 'scalpers' by some degree, but the biggest issue is a shortage of chips which in-turn reduces the amount of consoles that can be made.

My advice would be to sign up to stock checking websites to obtain a console when they become available.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?

We cannot assist with self repair, and such things were never available to the public.

Modifying your hardware opens you up to account and hardware bans.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Elite Controller

For out-of-warranty hardware, your only available options available are to
    send it in for repair
    , or replace your controller entirely.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Do I need a one s

The Xbox One S has improved hardware, even without using 4K the hardware improvements are worth it. It's also available as a digital only version of the console for a low cost.
Thema:

Availability of hardware

1. Availability of hardware - Similar Threads - Availability hardware

2. Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.: Suggestion, Youtube Music submitted by /u/Old_Meal4490 [link] [comments]
  3. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

in XboX Insiders
    Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game: I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems there. I installed it via the Xbox app and the...
  4. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  6. Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.: hi ,I have a question about the microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines. i dont know if its just out of stock or its not just available here in...
  7. In Brazil this games are unavailable on XBOX, but available in other platforms. Can I do...

in XboX Insiders
    In Brazil this games are unavailable on XBOX, but available in other platforms. Can I do...: Oblivion - https://www.xbox.com/pt-BR/games/store/oblivion/C5K89TFLSV19/0001 Dragon Age 2 - https://www.xbox.com/pt-BR/games/store/dragon-age-2/C4G76555T4QN/0001 The Darkness -...
  8. No service option available for my series elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No service option available for my series elite controller: Having problems with joystick drift and it powers off unexpectedly so I tried to make a repair service it let's me choose full service then the next page says no service options available any help...
  9. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  10. Gamertag not available after logging out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag not available after logging out?: I was making a gamertag for my wife and it was available but when we were choosing her profile pic I logged out of the screen, and then all of a sudden it wasn't available anymore. Even though it...