Availability of hardware

Discus and support Availability of hardware in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It has been 8 months and I am unable to get a XBox Series X online anywhere - I check every day. This is a complete joke. I can understand the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by danotime, Aug 17, 2021.

1. danotime
    danotime Guest

Availability of hardware

It has been 8 months and I am unable to get a XBox Series X online anywhere - I check every day. This is a complete joke.

I can understand the Christmas rush and I explained that to my kids - about the resellers and people trying to make a profit - but the fact that I try every single day at all the major retailers - checking twitter stock alerts - checking my local store stock... still nothing.

I would honestly be happy for you if it was selling great - really. But if I cant purchase one trying all times of the night, everyday; I think that's a resourcing problem.

:)

danotime, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Availability of hardware

Yeah,signing up to stock checking sites is the best bet.

I'm in the U.K. & signed up to Stock Informer on a Thursday & had my Series X delivered by Sunday.

Now i know i was probably very lucky in how quick i got one but it saved a lot of checking everywhere everyday.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Availability of hardware

I think that's a resourcing problem.
    Hi,

Unfortunately there is a resourcing/stock problem, but it's not one of Microsoft's making. There is a global chip shortage which is effecting the manufacture of everything with an integrated circuit, that includes consoles.

This is exacerbated by 'scalpers' by some degree, but the biggest issue is a shortage of chips which in-turn reduces the amount of consoles that can be made.

My advice would be to sign up to stock checking websites to obtain a console when they become available.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?

We cannot assist with self repair, and such things were never available to the public.

Modifying your hardware opens you up to account and hardware bans.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Elite Controller

For out-of-warranty hardware, your only available options available are to
    send it in for repair
    , or replace your controller entirely.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Do I need a one s

The Xbox One S has improved hardware, even without using 4K the hardware improvements are worth it. It's also available as a digital only version of the console for a low cost.
Thema:

Availability of hardware

1. Availability of hardware - Similar Threads - Availability hardware

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  4. Stampede: Racing Royale Preview Available NOW!

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale Preview Available NOW!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?: I understand that there are some issues with installing mods that are not offered by the Microsoft store or otherwise vetted by Microsoft as there could be issues with cheating in online...
  6. When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?

in XBoX on Windows
    When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?: Seems crazy that this still doesn’t exist. 32297da7-8898-4498-b7b1-8b85f8fd3e1b
  7. Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  9. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...
  10. Xbox series X Beta insider SSiD Wi-Fi network not available.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X Beta insider SSiD Wi-Fi network not available.: In the past two weeks, I have observed that I frequently wake up needing to reconfigure my WiFi by setting up the wireless network again. While the WiFi may be unavailable for the initial 5-10...