Availability and Usability of Xcloud in India, specifically on mobile devices

Discus and support Availability and Usability of Xcloud in India, specifically on mobile devices in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was thinking about upgrading my existing game pass subscription to game pass ultimate so I can play games on the go on my phone/tablet through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Call.Me.Airie, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Availability and Usability of Xcloud in India, specifically on mobile devices

I was thinking about upgrading my existing game pass subscription to game pass ultimate so I can play games on the go on my phone/tablet through xcloud. But I wanted to know if that service is available/operational in my region.

:)

Call.Me.Airie, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Sup3rZlash3r Win User

XCloud Gaming Lag Issues

Yes there is no issue with xcloud but there is some issue the app, both pc and mobile, with how the mobile app and how the service handles the data packets. I sit next to the router with my mobile device and it still doesn't work. Are there any specific ports that should be forwarded on the router? Xcloud streaming on the mobile and in the gamepass pc app have similar issues even though my pc is hardwired, the only way I have been able to play it is through a web browser on my pc.
  4. Starseid Win User

Xcloud in India

There is currently no release date or window for Xcloud in India. At this time it has simply been announced that Reliance Jio has partnered with Microsoft for the purpose of brining Xcloud to India.
  5. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Play anywhere

Nope. We just have to wait until Project Xcloud to play on mobile devices.
  6. eduscxbox Win User

Project xcloud on windows 10?

There is nothing official yet, but at the inside xbox video published yesterday it shows the game running on android phone. Also, on the original post about xcloud Microsoft said that they were testing on mobile phones and tablets, on the other hand,
    surface devices are hybrid and also can be used in tablet mode, so it actually don't dissmiss the possibility of windows receiving xcloud, but I guess it will be made available at mobile phones and tablets with Android first.
Thema:

1. Availability and Usability of Xcloud in India, specifically on mobile devices - Similar Threads - Availability Usability Xcloud

2. Why is Hello Neighbor 2 advertised as being available on the 5th when it's not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Hello Neighbor 2 advertised as being available on the 5th when it's not?: Don't give me "well the deluxe version was available a week ago" type of answers. It was advertised as being playable on the pass for free on the 5th of December 2022. Deluxe and other versions...
  3. Unable to access Minecraft world but it is available in Preview.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Minecraft world but it is available in Preview.: Hi, Can someone advise please if it is possible to transfer worlds from the Preview version to the full release? I’ve lost access to my world when I try to load on to it in the full version...
  4. I can’t install some games on PC Game Pass. It just says “not available”

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t install some games on PC Game Pass. It just says “not available”: As the title says, some games have a green button that lets me install them and play them while some (like sea of thieves) have a grayed out button that says “not available” submitted by...
  5. availability of the narrator in Russian

in XBoX Accessibility
    availability of the narrator in Russian: Hi. i bought recently xbox series s i am blind and use narrator. I would like Microsoft to make Narrator available in all popular languages including Russian. I would also like more games with...
  6. Gamepass PC app - Unknown Available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass PC app - Unknown Available.: As with others and most, When i try to install a game via Gamepass PC App, I receive the following: [img] When I go into the settings, I see this: [img] I can't change anything on where...
  7. When can xbox game pass for pc be available throughout Central America

in XBoX on Windows
    When can xbox game pass for pc be available throughout Central America: When I installed the xbox app for pc I was going to log in with my Microsoft account and when I did something happened with the app it says that xbox game pass for pc is not available in your...
  8. Why Xbox Game Pass Is Not Available In Pakistan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Xbox Game Pass Is Not Available In Pakistan?: Why Xbox Game Pass Is Not Available In Pakistan? f498164b-f094-4669-833c-7fe53d1b023f
  9. When will the Xbox wireless adapter be available again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the Xbox wireless adapter be available again?: The Xbox wireless adapter has been unavailable for months, and now only seems to be available in a bundle with a controller. The only answers to “when will it be available again on the Microsoft...
  10. Can't install games with xbox app, "unknown available" in select game file location when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games with xbox app, "unknown available" in select game file location when...: When I try to install any game on the xbox app, it just says "unknown available" in the select game file location area. [img] I've tried some stuff I found online like uninstalling and...