AV_nt!MiWalkVaCheckCommon help

Discus and support AV_nt!MiWalkVaCheckCommon help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Isler Kitabevi, Dec 2, 2023.

  1. AV_nt!MiWalkVaCheckCommon help


    :)
     
    Isler Kitabevi, Dec 2, 2023
    #1
  2. Johann - MSFT Win User

    AV_nt!MiWalkVaCheckCommon help

    Hello,



    Thank you for using Microsoft products and posting to the community.



    Based on the dump file, the blue screen is caused by a driver crashing RuntimeBroker, which is a background monitoring system service.

    Can you tell me what were you doing before the blue screen occurred, like updating the system, installing drivers or certain software? Can you return to the desktop after rebooting? Does this blue screen happen frequently?

    If you have not done anything and can return to the desktop, please try checking and installing all available Windows updates, including the optional updates in Advanced options, and see whether the blue screen continues to happen.



    Please feel free to let me know if you have any further updates, thanks.



    Best Regards,

    | Microsoft Community Support Specialist
  3. Johann - MSFT Win User

    AV_nt!MiWalkVaCheckCommon help

    Hello,

    Based on your descriptions, the game may have installed system drivers (like anti-cheat drivers) that may interfere with your system.

    I recommend contacting the game's developers for further assistance.

    Disclaimer: Microsoft provides no assurances and/or warranties, implied or otherwise, and is not responsible for the information you receive from the third-party linked sites or any support related to technology.

    Based on the information you have shared, we understand that you are playing Red Dead Redemption 2, and since your concern is posted in the wrong category (Windows 11/Performance and system failures), we will be moving this thread to the correct category (Game Issues), where moderators in the corresponding category will assist you further on your concern.

    Thanks for your patience and understanding.
  4. Isler Kitabevi Win User

    AV_nt!MiWalkVaCheckCommon help

    While playing RDR2, I suddenly got a blue screen error. My MSI RX7900 xTX driver is up to date. I just reassembled my system and this is the first time it's happened to me. After the blue screen, I tried it in other games and it didn't give me a blue screen error yet. Something like this happened to me in RDR2. Thank you for your help.
  5. B0t0S Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  6. lm Benjamin Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
Thema:

AV_nt!MiWalkVaCheckCommon help

Loading...
  1. AV_nt!MiWalkVaCheckCommon help - Similar Threads - AV_nt MiWalkVaCheckCommon help

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...