Autumn Update Problems

Discus and support Autumn Update Problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For over 8 years I have been a loyal Xbox user and even had a stint as a customer service agent for the suport team in times gone by, but once again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deli09-[xboxvenue], Nov 2, 2017.

  1. Autumn Update Problems


    For over 8 years I have been a loyal Xbox user and even had a stint as a customer service agent for the suport team in times gone by, but once again I'm left frustrated by the hardware failing through no fault of my own. My console tried and failed to automatically
    download the recent Autumn update. I can't update it off line using a USB so now my console is stuck in a permanent loop of failed updates.

    Now MS want me to pay €121 to fix a console that had zero issues with it until Monday last. No need to show loyalty by paying the top price for the Day One edition because it will just die like all my previous consoles. Why did I think it would be different this
    time?

    I just don't get why we as a community are willing to accept that 4 years is a good run for a console these days. Can it even be explained to me why my console won't accept the new update?

    Massively Disappointed

    Deli09

    :)
     
    Deli09-[xboxvenue], Nov 2, 2017
    #1
  2. Halo: Master Chief Collection Achievement Done and Unlocking...

    Update: "halo" just popped for me. Still waiting on "Pillar of Autumn."
     
    Ferric Hellion, Nov 2, 2017
    #2
  3. TGAM Secker
    TGAM Secker Guest
    Anyone having trouble connecting to Xbox live

    From what I'm led to believe Xbox live was doing their Autumn update.
     
    TGAM Secker, Nov 2, 2017
    #3
  4. Ferric Hellion Win User

    Halo: Master Chief Collection Achievement Done and Unlocking...

    Update: "halo" just popped for me. Still waiting on "Pillar of Autumn."
  5. Daft Badger Win User

    No Wishlist on Xbox store???

    It's coming,it should be in the next autumn update.

    Game gifting will also be added.
  6. TGAM Secker Win User

    Anyone having trouble connecting to Xbox live

    From what I'm led to believe Xbox live was doing their Autumn update.
  7. Gary Mot Win User

    xbox fall update

  8. Tezzarrific Win User

    They bricked Starfield on GamePass with the latest patch. How do we get a refund, this was the only game I have the pass for.

    incorrect, you don't need to update windows to the latest update for gamepass or any games to work, i am still rocking the previous update from last autumn. just update the xbox app via the store only.
Thema:

Autumn Update Problems

Loading...
  1. Autumn Update Problems - Similar Threads - Autumn Update Problems

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashing after achieving autumn season.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing after achieving autumn season.: Hello, I was really excited to play again my favorite game on steam which is forza horizon 4. But an problem occured, I can't play because my game crashes after I achieve autumn season. I tried...
  8. Haven't received Backstage pass on Forza Horizon 4 after completing 50% on autumn season....

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't received Backstage pass on Forza Horizon 4 after completing 50% on autumn season....: Just as the question says is there anyway to receive my backstage pass that I earned or am I just SOL? c18dd87e-9741-4975-b2f5-3c2c699e9e27
  9. Autumn Sale Punch Card not recognising $65 purchases

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Autumn Sale Punch Card not recognising $65 purchases: I completed the requirements for the Autumn Sale Punch Card offer, but after 12 hours and emails from Microsoft store recognising the purchases, the 5000 point quest has not registered on my...
  10. Xbox Spring (Autumn) Sale

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Spring (Autumn) Sale: I guess my issue is that I would have spent more had the season passes been sold separately for a few of the games instead of being in the bundle, like the witcher 3. I was tempted with Forza 6,...