Autoscrolling issue!!!

Discus and support Autoscrolling issue!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All of the time, my Xbox has my right analog stick pressed down and I say my Xbox because it doesn’t matter what controller I use, it keeps scrolling... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VaZe PRoDIgY, Feb 22, 2018.

  1. VaZe PRoDIgY
    VaZe PRoDIgY Guest

    Autoscrolling issue!!!


    All of the time, my Xbox has my right analog stick pressed down and I say my Xbox because it doesn’t matter what controller I use, it keeps scrolling and it even makes some games unplayable.

    :)
     
    VaZe PRoDIgY, Feb 22, 2018
    #1
  2. Gringo
    Gringo Guest
    Heat issue?

    The case definitely could have caused the heat buildup. Make sure that grill is not covered and the Xbox has room for air to circulate around it. I actually installed a fan in the back of the enclosed shelving unit the Xbox sits in to ensure it had an ample supply of cool air around it.
     
    Gringo, Feb 22, 2018
    #2
  3. alycat32
    alycat32 Guest
    Overheating issues?

    Ours does, but I honestly can't tell if its the machine or if its the outlets upstairs. We've had the machine for about four years now. When it overheats it automatically shuts off. I feel the gray cord and it's really hot.
     
    alycat32, Feb 22, 2018
    #3
  4. Autoscrolling issue!!!

    See if giving your Xbox One a simple
    power cycle
    can help fix that problem.
     
    Internet Expert, Feb 22, 2018
    #4
  5. Internet Expert Win User

    Autoscrolling issue!!!

    See if giving your Xbox One a simple
    power cycle
    can help fix that problem.
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

    Autoscrolling issue makes many microsoft apps unusable

    Hello nikolasyager,

    Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

    After researching, it looks as though this bug is triggered when a controller is disconnected as direction is being pressed. Not sure if this applies to your situation but I suggest restarting your PC and testing this out.

    As for a solution, updating Windows to the latest version as well as updating your controller though the Xbox accessories app may help if you haven't already.

    If you are still experiencing issues after trying this, let us know in a reply along with any additional information so we can continue to investigate the issue!

    [Let us know if this answered your question by pressing "Yes" below]
  7. {Parity} Win User

    Autoscrolling on main menu doesn't allow me to do anything.

    Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  8. AridLizard Win User

    Autoscrolling on main menu doesn't allow me to do anything.

    it could be the wired controller having a damaged USB lead or socket.

    was the wired controller connected when you tested the wireless controller?

    try unplugging the wired controller to rule that out.

    I use 2 wired controllers and I had this problem when the lead for 1 became damaged (I replaced the USB lead and it fixed it)
  9. DrifterX22 Win User

    Autoscrolling on main menu doesn't allow me to do anything.

    have you checked to see if you can firmware update the controllers? You can get the Xbox accessory app for the PC connect the controller and "test" them out in it. Can you borrow a controller from a friend to see if theirs also does the same? It is
    possible you have two controllers stuck in the same mode; unlikely but possible.
Thema:

Autoscrolling issue!!!

Loading...
  1. Autoscrolling issue!!! - Similar Threads - Autoscrolling issue

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...