Autosave issues and glitches throughout

Discus and support Autosave issues and glitches throughout in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I lost a good 7+ hours of game progress because the game didn't autosave like it's suppose to do. I was a level 27 when I stopped playing but when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StormyHatchet, Nov 26, 2017.

  1. Autosave issues and glitches throughout


    I lost a good 7+ hours of game progress because the game didn't autosave like it's suppose to do. I was a level 27 when I stopped playing but when I went back to play again later on I was back at level 20 and I was missing 1 of the 4 robots that I had earned
    (the flying robot). There's been glitches as well like the chest in the sand that lowered into the sand by the proving ground dungeon and lonely basin. It sinks down and i fight off guys but them once im done the chest never raises back up. Another is after
    getting the prismatic core which is northwest of joules crawler... I got it but it still shows it's there even after getting it. Not registering on the map that I got it and not giving me the achievements for completing it. Had an issue in one of the dungeons
    where one of the power cells didn't follow me after getting it and it glitches out for a good hour going and getting stuck in the walls and not following me. After defeating victor, the jumping sequence into a square to kill some guys to raise the red barrier around
    it and after killing them it didn't raise so it kept me stuck with no where to go and nothing to do. So I had to quit the game there. I even killed myself to get it to reload but it did the same thing over and over again. That's just the biggest ones that
    happened to me.

    :)
     
    StormyHatchet, Nov 26, 2017
    #1
  2. Stahrim Armor Quest bug?????

    As in all new DLCs there well be glitches. I didnt come across this glitch but Im sure there is others out there that has. Maybe a patch well come soon to fix it and this autosave crap! I have it turned off but it still autosaves on me.
     
    ArchlordVampiro, Nov 26, 2017
    #2
  3. what was the update today? 20th june 2012

    Various bugs and glitches throughout multiplayer. Marketplace expanded
     
    Emcee KrYpTiC, Nov 26, 2017
    #3
  4. EX Titanium
    EX Titanium Guest

    Autosave issues and glitches throughout

    2mo and still no reply. This is ridiculous. I just created a new post, to add to the 4 others Ive now found, ranging from 19 days ago to TWO YEARS AGO, all with NOT ONE RESPONSE from anyone involved with this game, no information on how to fix it or avoid,...
    nothing. This is crazy. I was really liking this game, but I cant keep wasting time on the save not working and resetting my progress.
     
    EX Titanium, Jan 24, 2018
    #4
  5. EX Titanium Win User

    Autosave issues and glitches throughout

    2mo and still no reply. This is ridiculous. I just created a new post, to add to the 4 others Ive now found, ranging from 19 days ago to TWO YEARS AGO, all with NOT ONE RESPONSE from anyone involved with this game, no information on how to fix it or avoid,...
    nothing. This is crazy. I was really liking this game, but I cant keep wasting time on the save not working and resetting my progress.
  6. Miss Pwny Win User

    Remember to save OFTEN!

    Haha, yeah it autosaved like 3 times throughout the whole game.
  7. ArchlordVampiro Win User

    Stahrim Armor Quest bug?????

    As in all new DLCs there well be glitches. I didnt come across this glitch but Im sure there is others out there that has. Maybe a patch well come soon to fix it and this autosave crap! I have it turned off but it still autosaves on me.
  8. SquareFantasy Win User

    Bigtime Glitch, BOOOOO!

    Several weapons I notice have this glitch. Most notably "Ghostblade", which vanishes whenever you try and place it on a plaque or in a weapon rack. This is why autosave is a godsend in this game. I just wish you could configure how many autosaves it keeps.
  9. Emcee KrYpTiC Win User

    what was the update today? 20th june 2012

    Various bugs and glitches throughout multiplayer. Marketplace expanded
Thema:

Autosave issues and glitches throughout

Loading...
  1. Autosave issues and glitches throughout - Similar Threads - Autosave issues glitches

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  9. Xbox series x forza horizon 5 autosave

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series x forza horizon 5 autosave: Xbox series x installed forza horizon 5. After sing in and out to another account all game progress are lost and game starts from the begining. It seems that there is no autosave...
  10. Series X wont load the latest autosave. Offline

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont load the latest autosave. Offline: I have the Xbox Series X and i play offline. No matter what i do the autosaves will not sync up to the retry option. In other words... if i die in a game and select retry or reload last save...