Autopilot issues

Discus and support Autopilot issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the MSFS Standard Edition. Ever since the mandatory update last week, my autopilot malfunctions on every one of my aircrafts. Hard to connect,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paul Noel1, Nov 14, 2023.

  1. Paul Noel1
    Paul Noel1 Guest

    Autopilot issues


    I have the MSFS Standard Edition. Ever since the mandatory update last week, my autopilot malfunctions on every one of my aircrafts. Hard to connect, fails to maintain altitude, loses Nav tracking and when I get within 50 miles of destination it fails to follow the way-points. This occurs on EVERY airplane. I am running Windows 10. Here is a list of all my aircrafts:

    Captain Sim B777

    Sky Simulation MD11

    Captain Sim B717

    Asobo Native MSF King Air 3i

    Asobo Native MSFS CRJ4

    All worked fairly well prior to the update. How can I fix this issue?

    :)
     
    Paul Noel1, Nov 14, 2023
    #1
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

    Autopilot issues

    Hi there Paul, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

    Since the issue you are experiencing is an in-game issue related to the autopilot of your aircrafts in Microsoft Flight Simulator, and it started happening after the latest game update, it will be necessary for you to directly contact the game developers for assistance. They are responsible for addressing these internal issues or problems that arise after game updates.

    You can get in touch with the MSFS developers through the following link:

    https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Flight Simulator 2020 Beech Baron

    Autopilot is kind of borked at the moment, it was mentioned in the latest patch notes
  4. Wilfredo Gonzalez2 Win User

    My autopilot don’t land the airplane, only take it , Xbox support team to help me but nothing we did work any idea what’s causing this issue with the auto pilot.

    Thanks I just realized that is only with the 777 200 and 300 only. 787 10 and the rest of the a320 / 747 the autopilot works fine lands them and on to the gate. Just have to figure out why the 777-200 and 300 are not working with the autopilot.

    Thanks again I appreciate.
  5. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

    Looks same as BF3

    More R2D2 repairs? Maybe co-pilot Han Solo? That way you can autopilot.
  6. Cerebral Paul Win User

    Microsoft Flight Simulator 747 Landing Gear

    Check your autopilot settings, they could be stopping you from controlling the gear and the AP is actually deploying it
Thema:

Autopilot issues

Loading...
  1. Autopilot issues - Similar Threads - Autopilot issues

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. My autopilot don’t land the airplane, only take it , Xbox support team to help me but...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My autopilot don’t land the airplane, only take it , Xbox support team to help me but...: auto pilot on flight simulator don't land the airplane and drop the landing gear. I had reset everything even removing the game completely and reinstalling it but didn’t work. Xbox support try...
  8. Microsoft Sim 2020 question about autopilot

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sim 2020 question about autopilot: I have viewed several of the YouTube tutorials about msfs2020 autopilot usage. I still have not found an answer to a specific question I have ran into. That being MSFS2020 has it's "own"...
  9. MSFS 2020 - The AUTOPILOT function does nor function properly on ANY aircraft. It's...

    in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS 2020 - The AUTOPILOT function does nor function properly on ANY aircraft. It's...: I have tried the AUTOPILOT function on the aircraft that are single engine and also the Beechcraft King Air. The AP function does not do what it is supposed to do. Doesn't hold altitude, doesn't...
  10. Flight Simulator 2020, Cirrus SR22, Altimeter Setting, Autopilot and ATC Problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020, Cirrus SR22, Altimeter Setting, Autopilot and ATC Problem: I stumbled on this by accident, opening a new flight the altimeter setting in the Cirrus was 27.99 and I was 1,900 ft. below field elevation. Not sure how it got there, but I set the Garmin Baro...