automaticaly adding people who add back

Discus and support automaticaly adding people who add back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when someone adds me, for some reason it will automatically add them back and i dont want that d62efed1-c40b-4cc8-866a-480f5a7944a9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlazingFire34, Oct 5, 2017.

  1. automaticaly adding people who add back


    when someone adds me, for some reason it will automatically add them back and i dont want that

    :)
     
    BlazingFire34, Oct 5, 2017
    #1
  2. Looking to expand my FL...

    Hi Girl Untouched...

    Feel free to add me if you like? I too play COD etc.

    (Please no adds from people without messaging me first, had too many people who like to shout and swear down the mic in the past, much prefer casual gamers who are laid back and good for a giggle.)

    Cant stand trollers or people adding because of gender. Not something that interests me.

    My GT is if you want to add me? May see you online.
     
    NikoliSaltana, Oct 5, 2017
    #2
  3. TheXxGuy
    TheXxGuy Guest
    Guitar hero 5 or older games

    This post is old but i'll be still adding people for guitar hero. just sand me a friend request. if you can't add me sand me a message. friends list may be full. I'm also looking for people that have DLC songs.

    Oh and also tell me who you are before adding me. like how did you find me and stuff.
     
    TheXxGuy, Oct 5, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Gamertag added automaticaly the numbers 8735

    You can change it again, but you will have to pay to change it.
  5. NikoliSaltana Win User

    Looking to expand my FL...

    Hi Girl Untouched...

    Feel free to add me if you like? I too play COD etc.

    (Please no adds from people without messaging me first, had too many people who like to shout and swear down the mic in the past, much prefer casual gamers who are laid back and good for a giggle.)

    Cant stand trollers or people adding because of gender. Not something that interests me.

    My GT is if you want to add me? May see you online.
  6. ZIG ZAG STORIES Win User

    Reports of some people getting emails from MS Free KI Game Or Xbox Ones

    for those who got the email do you have to do anything for them to ship the xbox one to your house. or are they automaticaly shipping to the house
  7. Sshevie Win User

    How to download DLC overnight??

    Yup just add your DLC to your cue and when you turn your XBOX off it will automaticaly download over night as long as your router is still on
  8. Internet Expert Win User

    Over the past 24 hours I have received multiple follow notifactions

    "Followers" are people who added you on their Friend list, but you didn't add them as a friend. If you've been busy with Ambassador activities lately, that would explain your recent surge of followers; people you help out tend to add you.
Thema:

automaticaly adding people who add back

Loading...
  1. automaticaly adding people who add back - Similar Threads - automaticaly adding add

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Gamertag added automaticaly the numbers 8735

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag added automaticaly the numbers 8735: I wanted to name myself flexie9400 a few minutes ago, but because the name was alredy taken, they added 4 extra letters without me knowing. im 12 years old and i want my old naeme bak StaniHunter...