Automatically transferred to loan team in player career mode...is this possible???

Discus and support Automatically transferred to loan team in player career mode...is this possible??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just finished my 1st season in player career mode on loan @ Freiburg from Lyon. Made my World Cup squad and everything is going great. Only problem is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PDXcess, Feb 4, 2014.

1. PDXcess
    PDXcess Guest

Automatically transferred to loan team in player career mode...is this possible???

Just finished my 1st season in player career mode on loan @ Freiburg from Lyon. Made my World Cup squad and everything is going great. Only problem is that, when I anticipate returning to Lyon on June 30th (when I also have a WC match scheduled), I am now
    permanently part of Freiburg. Has this happened to anyone else or is this some kind of bug with the game? Any input would be appreciated.

:)

PDXcess, Feb 4, 2014
  2. PUNK ZOMBIE
    PUNK ZOMBIE Guest
    Fifa 15 transfer question

When playing in career mode and going to transfer to another team on loan it automatically puts it into play as team for matches and not play as single player like I could do in Fifa 14,can I fix this so when I go out on loan I can play matches for that
    club in single player mode?

I'm playing an EPL team

PUNK ZOMBIE, Feb 4, 2014
  3. blaze
    blaze Guest
    Career Mode in FIFA 13

Hey guys, I recently just started playing another career in FIFA 13, this time I randomly picked a team and started playing. Closed my eyes and picked a team from Sweden, with only 2 stars, but I can say it was way more fun for me to level up the team and players, trying to find players with promising careers but that don't cost as much as known talents. My budget was 4.000.000$ and 2.000.000 went into scouters. With a bit of help from Milan, loaning me Niang, I managed to win the championship in the first season.
    Was wondering, do you like career mode? If yes, what team do you pick? The elite teams with stars and big budgets or the scrappy teams ?

blaze, Feb 4, 2014
  4. Automatically transferred to loan team in player career mode...is this possible???

1. They could of bought you without telling you or 2. You got corrupted data or updated badly(system cache) I would contact EA

PeacefulJarl379, Apr 6, 2014
  5. PeacefulJarl379 Win User

1. They could of bought you without telling you or 2. You got corrupted data or updated badly(system cache) I would contact EA
  6. Bear Grylls 619 Win User

Francise mode

So they still have franchise mode but is limited to one player? I used to love playing franchise with my friends all picking teams in the same division and competing to have the best team. Is it possible to have multiple players in the career mode?
  7. Nursemorph Win User

pre ordering game

Expanding, this is from the T&Cs:

"You must redeem your single-use code (if a code is required), log in to FIFA Ultimate Team (“FUT"), and create a Career Mode save while connected to EA servers (together these steps are referred to as “redeem”) to access your Ultimate Edition content (an untradeable FIFA World Cup™ FUT Hero Player Item, an untradeable Ones to Watch Player Item, 4,600 FIFA Points, an untradeable Team of the Week 1 Player Item, 5-match Kylian Mbappé Loan Player Item, 3-match FUT Ambassador Loan Player Pick Item with a choice from 3 FUT Ambassadors, and Homegrown Talent Player in Career Mode)"

So, the DLC content won't be accessible until the 27th (when the 3 days early access starts) because you won't be able to create a Career Mode save till that point. Some games don't show DLC until Day 1

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-23/game-offer-and-disclaimers
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fifa 22

FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition gives you this, which includes the standard edition of the game.

Untradeable FUT Ones to Watch item

Four Days Early Access, start playing FIFA 22 on September 27

4600 FIFA Points

FUT Team of the Week 1 Player

Kylian Mbappé Loan Item, for 5 FUT matches

FUT Ambassador Loan Player Pick, for 3 FUT matches

Career Mode Homegrown Talent, local youth prospect with world-class potential

Dual Entitlement upgrade, upgrade your copy to Xbox Series X|S at no additional cost

Once the game is released, all the content that comes with the ultimate edition will be available to you.
  9. HollywoodBull Win User

GTA 5 deal in store right now

Story mode is single player career mode. GTA online mode is included in the game which is your online career mode.

And considering it has megalodon shark card which is very expensive - that's a deal
Thema:

1. Automatically transferred to loan team in player career mode...is this possible??? - Similar Threads - Automatically transferred loan

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  4. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  5. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  6. Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x: I bought an Xbox Series X From a retailer, and when I registered a Microsoft account to see the device warranty, I found that it will expire on January 12, 2025, but after 5 days of use, I entered...
  7. If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...: He used spaces to call me a porch monkey and n word how do i report this? Gt [mod removed] 9d82a3e2-2ba1-4e64-9bf2-638420a5312d
  8. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  9. Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live: As a user that records clips when playing video games in Windows 11 using the Xbox Bar, I want my clips to be automatically uploaded to the Xbox Live network AS THEY USED TO, so that they are...
  10. How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically: I am being signed out of my profile constantly. The password screen allows a password to be entered but then it white-screens after 7-10 seconds, every time. My only current solution for this is...