Automatically Sign in with my XBox Account

Discus and support Automatically Sign in with my XBox Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, I'd like to sign into my Epic Games account with my Xbox account, but somehow it keeps automatically signing in to one that I've used in the past.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TristanGrant1, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Automatically Sign in with my XBox Account

Hey, I'd like to sign into my Epic Games account with my Xbox account, but somehow it keeps automatically signing in to one that I've used in the past. And I don't know how to fix this, instead of prompting me with an information screen it just logs me in.

:)

TristanGrant1, Dec 20, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Tristan, you've managed to resolve the matter, in case you don't hesitate to ask.
  3. TristanGrant1 Win User

Figured it out, nevermind.
  4. michael gillan�� Win User

Cannot put my account as my home Xbox

Yeah it worked well when I signed my account back in it was automatically my home xbox
  5. TheH8er Win User

Can't change Xbox Account on PC xbox app

I cant find an xbox companion app on my PC to sign out of do you mean the phone app? I cannot sign into the xbox with another account. It just keep automatically signing me into my account. I want to sign to xbox with my sons account so he can share my gamepass/games?
  6. AshrafSharaf Win User

Xbox App errors 0x00000001 and 0x80004005 - App Unusable

It automatically did after signing into game pass, it automatically signs in into all MS apps now.

Is there a way to find/fix that corrupted file on my main account?
Thema:

1. Automatically Sign in with my XBox Account - Similar Threads - Automatically Sign Account

2. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  3. Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x: I bought an Xbox Series X From a retailer, and when I registered a Microsoft account to see the device warranty, I found that it will expire on January 12, 2025, but after 5 days of use, I entered...
  4. If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...: He used spaces to call me a porch monkey and n word how do i report this? Gt [mod removed] 9d82a3e2-2ba1-4e64-9bf2-638420a5312d
  5. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  6. How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically: I am being signed out of my profile constantly. The password screen allows a password to be entered but then it white-screens after 7-10 seconds, every time. My only current solution for this is...
  7. Xbox app on Windows 11 will not allow switching of accounts, automatically signs in to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app on Windows 11 will not allow switching of accounts, automatically signs in to the...: So I recently installed windows 11 and setup the PC with primary account A. When I went to use the xbox app the account had automatically signed in. I went to sign out and sign in to the correct...
  8. how do i stop microsoft from automatically signing me in to one account, when i have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i stop microsoft from automatically signing me in to one account, when i have...: I wish to log in to one of my Microsoft accounts to link an Xbox account to an Epic Games account, but every time the Epic Games website sends me to the Microsoft account login screen, it...
  9. Xbox sign-in window automatically closes/crashes and xbox app services are missing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sign-in window automatically closes/crashes and xbox app services are missing: Guys, how do I sign into the Xbox App??? The sign-in window just simply crashes when I click sign-in and the xbox app services are also missing in services.msc. Please help. I just want to play...
  10. Every time I open the Minecraft launcher on my Chromebook it's not automatically signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Every time I open the Minecraft launcher on my Chromebook it's not automatically signing in: I've been using my Chromebook to play Minecraft since my Windows 10 stopped working. Every time I open the Minecraft launcher on my Chromebook it's not automatically signing in, so every time I...