Automatically logging out of Xbox live

Discus and support Automatically logging out of Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, when I start the game, I am in xbox live. But when I am playing this game, it will automatically sign out the xbox live. I manually reconnect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToastiestOne6, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Automatically logging out of Xbox live

Hello,

when I start the game, I am in xbox live. But when I am playing this game, it will automatically sign out the xbox live. I manually reconnect to xbox live and few minutes after, It's log out again.

Please help!

:)

ToastiestOne6, Jan 1, 2014
  2. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    ERROR: The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live

Try logging out of XBOX Live and logging back in. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Jan 1, 2014
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    microssoft cont

Have you tried logging out of xbox live and logging back in?

{Parity}, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Owen_966
    Owen_966 Guest

1) Unplug all xbox leads

2) wait 3 Mins

3) Plug everything back and it should work

Owen_966, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Owen_966 Win User

1) Unplug all xbox leads

2) wait 3 Mins

3) Plug everything back and it should work
  6. EBLspartan Win User

Xbox one doesn't auto-connect to xbox live on start-up

I've found out that, disabling profile's auto connect the console log automatically on xbox live.

In substance it cannot log on with everything, only one of the two...

Can you guys check this thing?

Thank you
  7. HassanB Win User

Xbox and windows live.

If your talking about a Games for Windows LIVE game on your PC/Laptop then your automatically logged out of the other. So for example, if you were logged in on your XBOX 360 with the same gamertag signed in online, and then opened up a Games for Windows
    LIVE game and signed in, it would automatically sign out your XBOX 360's gamertag.

It's not possible to be signed into the same XBOX Live account in multiple locations regardless of it being an XBOX 360 or a Games for Windows LIVE game. You can however be signed into XBOX.com and then your XBOX Live account on either Games for Windows LIVE
    or your console without being kicked out as it's only on the website for management purposes :).
  8. VibroPlex Win User

Automatically logged out of my XBox Live like Clockwork

There is no protocol to sign out users as you impute, else I would have been bumped long ago.

Please provide this info so we can look at specific known causes of disconnects:

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

Are you using an Ethernet cable from the Xbox to the router/gateway/modem or do you use WiFi?

If WiFi, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

If WiFi, do you have a stereo wireless headset such as a Turtle Beach or MadKatz ?

If WiFi, is there a wireless baby monitor, X-10 system, other home automation device or cordless phone base station within a yard/metre of the Xbox console?

If WiFi, how many bars of signal appear on the Available Networks screen after you choose Settings | System Settings | Network Settings ?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled in the control panel of your router? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:
  9. {Parity} Win User

Patching a game on Xbox one.

If you are logged in to XBOX live the update/patch to the game will be applied automatically.
Thema:

1. Automatically logging out of Xbox live - Similar Threads - Automatically logging live

2. Xbox app PC automatically updating games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app PC automatically updating games: i turned off auto updating but app doesn't care submitted by /u/Soroush_ [link] [comments]
  3. XBox One is automatically clicking right

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One is automatically clicking right: Hello guys, my Xbox One Model 1540 is not working properly. It automatically clicks right. When I try to click to the left, it automatically clicks right again. Let me elaborate that with the...
  4. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...
  5. Why are games not automatically updating even when the checkbox is checked in settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are games not automatically updating even when the checkbox is checked in settings?: Everytime a game needs to update it gets stuck in the updates section until I click update all, even though under the updates settings I have the checkbox checked for auto updating? Xbox Series X...
  6. 4K not automatically recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K not automatically recognized: I just purchased a skyworth qled tv, model 55SUE9500, and i plugged in my xbox series x, and ps5 to hdmi ports one and two respectively. Ps5 works fine no problem with hdr, but the other port with...
  7. Games closed by the automatic shutoff timer don't show the Quit option

in XboX Insiders
    Games closed by the automatic shutoff timer don't show the Quit option: Usually games in Quick Resume can be closed by pressing menu on them and selecting Quit. That option is missing if your console was shut off by the inactivity timer. submitted by /u/MissingNerd...
  8. Why is my Xbox 360 saying “When conneected to Xbox Live, the clock is set automatically and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox 360 saying “When conneected to Xbox Live, the clock is set automatically and...: Every time I go to Clock on my Xbox 360 absolutely everything is right Daylighg Saving is on I am in the right Time Zone and I have the right Time Format but the weird part is is that the time is...
  9. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  10. Xbox PC app automatically logging in to the wrong account and no 'Use other account' option

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox PC app automatically logging in to the wrong account and no 'Use other account' option: I have two MS accounts, one Windows account, one Xbox account and i want to login on my new Windows PC as follows: Windows: Windows account Microsoft Store App: Xbox account Xbox App (game pass...