Automatically logging out of Xbox live

Discus and support Automatically logging out of Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, when I start the game, I am in xbox live. But when I am playing this game, it will automatically sign out the xbox live. I manually reconnect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToastiestOne6, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Automatically logging out of Xbox live

Hello,

when I start the game, I am in xbox live. But when I am playing this game, it will automatically sign out the xbox live. I manually reconnect to xbox live and few minutes after, It's log out again.

Please help!

:)

ToastiestOne6, Jan 1, 2014
  2. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    ERROR: The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live

Try logging out of XBOX Live and logging back in. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Jan 1, 2014
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    microssoft cont

Have you tried logging out of xbox live and logging back in?

{Parity}, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Owen_966
    Owen_966 Guest

1) Unplug all xbox leads

2) wait 3 Mins

3) Plug everything back and it should work

Owen_966, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Owen_966 Win User

1) Unplug all xbox leads

2) wait 3 Mins

3) Plug everything back and it should work
  6. EBLspartan Win User

Xbox one doesn't auto-connect to xbox live on start-up

I've found out that, disabling profile's auto connect the console log automatically on xbox live.

In substance it cannot log on with everything, only one of the two...

Can you guys check this thing?

Thank you
  7. HassanB Win User

Xbox and windows live.

If your talking about a Games for Windows LIVE game on your PC/Laptop then your automatically logged out of the other. So for example, if you were logged in on your XBOX 360 with the same gamertag signed in online, and then opened up a Games for Windows
    LIVE game and signed in, it would automatically sign out your XBOX 360's gamertag.

It's not possible to be signed into the same XBOX Live account in multiple locations regardless of it being an XBOX 360 or a Games for Windows LIVE game. You can however be signed into XBOX.com and then your XBOX Live account on either Games for Windows LIVE
    or your console without being kicked out as it's only on the website for management purposes :).
  8. VibroPlex Win User

Automatically logged out of my XBox Live like Clockwork

There is no protocol to sign out users as you impute, else I would have been bumped long ago.

Please provide this info so we can look at specific known causes of disconnects:

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

Are you using an Ethernet cable from the Xbox to the router/gateway/modem or do you use WiFi?

If WiFi, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

If WiFi, do you have a stereo wireless headset such as a Turtle Beach or MadKatz ?

If WiFi, is there a wireless baby monitor, X-10 system, other home automation device or cordless phone base station within a yard/metre of the Xbox console?

If WiFi, how many bars of signal appear on the Available Networks screen after you choose Settings | System Settings | Network Settings ?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled in the control panel of your router? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:
  9. {Parity} Win User

Patching a game on Xbox one.

If you are logged in to XBOX live the update/patch to the game will be applied automatically.
Thema:

1. Automatically logging out of Xbox live - Similar Threads - Automatically logging live

2. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  3. Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x: I bought an Xbox Series X From a retailer, and when I registered a Microsoft account to see the device warranty, I found that it will expire on January 12, 2025, but after 5 days of use, I entered...
  4. If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...: He used spaces to call me a porch monkey and n word how do i report this? Gt [mod removed] 9d82a3e2-2ba1-4e64-9bf2-638420a5312d
  5. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  6. Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live: As a user that records clips when playing video games in Windows 11 using the Xbox Bar, I want my clips to be automatically uploaded to the Xbox Live network AS THEY USED TO, so that they are...
  7. How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically: I am being signed out of my profile constantly. The password screen allows a password to be entered but then it white-screens after 7-10 seconds, every time. My only current solution for this is...
  8. Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...: Been playing actively for two weeks, and launched a couple days ago to find that the java launcher was asking for a new username. I closed and restarted in an attempt to avoid it, but it...
  9. Issues with predictive text being automatically selected on series s/x device

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with predictive text being automatically selected on series s/x device: I have recently customised a controller for my son and from what I can tell this issue is limited to that controller only. When attempting to type a message or redeem a code predictive texts are...
  10. Xbox PC app automatically logging in to the wrong account and no 'Use other account' option

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox PC app automatically logging in to the wrong account and no 'Use other account' option: I have two MS accounts, one Windows account, one Xbox account and i want to login on my new Windows PC as follows: Windows: Windows account Microsoft Store App: Xbox account Xbox App (game pass...