Automatic Log in

Discus and support Automatic Log in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, After entering my Microsoft password to access my Xbox, my son pressed for Microsoft to remember the password. I don't want this....How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ACC2020, May 16, 2020.

1. ACC2020
    ACC2020 Guest

Automatic Log in

Hi,

After entering my Microsoft password to access my Xbox, my son pressed for Microsoft to remember the password.

I don't want this....How do I change for the password to be asked again?

Thanks for your help.

:)

ACC2020, May 16, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Automatic Log in

Open the guide, go to settings, account and then sign-in, security & passkey. You can switch off the instant sign-in. Oy problem is, onxe he signs in again, he can turn it back on.
  3. ACC2020 Win User

Automatic Log in

Hi, thanks for your reply but l know how to sign out. What l want to disable is the automatic sign in. I want my password to be asked. Can you help?
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Minecraft launcher automatically logging in

5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Achievements krijgen op Gold & Silver account. Getting double achievements.

Does your account automatically log in, and she just logs in on top of it for the game?
  6. onyxishere Win User

Password of the email of the Parental control forgotten

If the system is set to automatically log them in they will need to log out and then attempt to log in in order to get the password reset option.
Thema:

Automatic Log in

1. Automatic Log in - Similar Threads - Automatic Log

2. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  3. Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x: I bought an Xbox Series X From a retailer, and when I registered a Microsoft account to see the device warranty, I found that it will expire on January 12, 2025, but after 5 days of use, I entered...
  4. If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...: He used spaces to call me a porch monkey and n word how do i report this? Gt [mod removed] 9d82a3e2-2ba1-4e64-9bf2-638420a5312d
  5. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  6. Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live: As a user that records clips when playing video games in Windows 11 using the Xbox Bar, I want my clips to be automatically uploaded to the Xbox Live network AS THEY USED TO, so that they are...
  7. How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically: I am being signed out of my profile constantly. The password screen allows a password to be entered but then it white-screens after 7-10 seconds, every time. My only current solution for this is...
  8. Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...: Been playing actively for two weeks, and launched a couple days ago to find that the java launcher was asking for a new username. I closed and restarted in an attempt to avoid it, but it...
  9. Issues with predictive text being automatically selected on series s/x device

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with predictive text being automatically selected on series s/x device: I have recently customised a controller for my son and from what I can tell this issue is limited to that controller only. When attempting to type a message or redeem a code predictive texts are...
  10. Xbox PC app automatically logging in to the wrong account and no 'Use other account' option

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox PC app automatically logging in to the wrong account and no 'Use other account' option: I have two MS accounts, one Windows account, one Xbox account and i want to login on my new Windows PC as follows: Windows: Windows account Microsoft Store App: Xbox account Xbox App (game pass...