AUTOMATIC EJECTING OF GAMES CD WITH LEVER

Discus and support AUTOMATIC EJECTING OF GAMES CD WITH LEVER in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, it's possible that X BOX can update to automatically eject the CD into the console with my controller. 070917ec-4ec8-4839-9013-97bdb4e8bb6e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DefjamXYZ, Mar 26, 2018.

1. DefjamXYZ
    DefjamXYZ Guest

Hi everyone, it's possible that X BOX can update to automatically eject the CD into the console with my controller.

:)

DefjamXYZ, Mar 26, 2018
  2. Update News

[quote user="NICCSACC666"]

the video is awesome in itself those pistons are gonna be crazy to use to make traps for whomever.

[/quote]

Automatic sugar cane harvesters... TNT dispensers... lever activated flood systems... tons of possibilities with pistons. Can't wait.

IxAMxSNIPERFROG, Mar 26, 2018
  3. WastedNRG415
    WastedNRG415 Guest
    Wireless network adapter

I just purchased a wireless network adapter and when I put the cd into my xbox it says its a "mixed media" cd and there are no options other then ejecting it back out. Is the cd bad or do I need some sort of update to my xbox or what? Thanks for any info
    anyone can give me.

WastedNRG415, Mar 26, 2018
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

For better visibility can you please use the
    Xbox Uservoice website
    to either vote on an existing idea or create a new one to see if it is possible to get this feature added to the console.

gds1972, Mar 26, 2018
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

For better visibility can you please use the
    Xbox Uservoice website
    to either vote on an existing idea or create a new one to see if it is possible to get this feature added to the console.
  6. SSPENGUIN-7E780435-D Win User

I've never had so little complaints about a multiplayer game...

omg i love you sig, t-rex pilots are insanely OP. (but how does their tiny arms reach the ejection lever?)
  7. WroughtPigeon69 Win User

Eject a CD

Thanks, I was about to take a pic of the front of my Xbox to copy here and prove there was no button. My Xbox is white and the button is totally invisible, it blends in perfectly with the slot. I did not see it until I got close with a flashlight and even
    then I only saw it because I knew exactly where to look and the triangle glinted in the flashlight beam.

The existence of this button is not mentioned in the tiny pamphlet that comes with the Xbox.

Thanks again, problem solved.
  8. Luciano Di Mase Win User

Eject a CD

The eject button is directly to the right of the Blu-Ray opening. It has a triangle on it and should be touch sensitive.
  9. Um D Juggernaut Win User

Update 4 full changelog posted

Before the update you'd be able to fully initiate the ejection while doomed but now I'm more prone to being terminated because my pilot hasn't actually ejected yet. My pilot is looking down and holding the lever but doesn't go anywhere
Thema:

1. AUTOMATIC EJECTING OF GAMES CD WITH LEVER - Similar Threads - AUTOMATIC EJECTING GAMES

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  4. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  5. Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x: I bought an Xbox Series X From a retailer, and when I registered a Microsoft account to see the device warranty, I found that it will expire on January 12, 2025, but after 5 days of use, I entered...
  6. If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...: He used spaces to call me a porch monkey and n word how do i report this? Gt [mod removed] 9d82a3e2-2ba1-4e64-9bf2-638420a5312d
  7. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  8. Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live: As a user that records clips when playing video games in Windows 11 using the Xbox Bar, I want my clips to be automatically uploaded to the Xbox Live network AS THEY USED TO, so that they are...
  9. How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically: I am being signed out of my profile constantly. The password screen allows a password to be entered but then it white-screens after 7-10 seconds, every time. My only current solution for this is...
  10. Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...: Been playing actively for two weeks, and launched a couple days ago to find that the java launcher was asking for a new username. I closed and restarted in an attempt to avoid it, but it...