Autolog not working

Discus and support Autolog not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there. i just bought this game NFS shift 2 unleashed and my xbox says i can't connect to autolog ?!?!? i got networking working and logged in to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KennyVB8, Mar 3, 2014.

  1. KennyVB8
    KennyVB8 Guest

    Autolog not working


    Hey there. i just bought this game NFS shift 2 unleashed

    and my xbox says i can't connect to autolog ?!?!?

    i got networking working and logged in to xboxlive

    :)
     
    KennyVB8, Mar 3, 2014
    #1
  2. Trippul G
    Trippul G Guest
    Multiplayer Update Glitch (Another One)

    Ok, apparently the poor/nonexistent Autolog connectivity is something that EA is aware of and is working on fixing, according to a link that's posted on needforspeed.com. Whether or not they (or Criterion) are aware of the other issues or are working on
    a solution, I have no idea.

    .

    Interestingly, I seem to remember a nearly identical situation 2 years ago when Hot Pursuit was released. Autolog and all the online features worked fine for a few weeks, then the Holidays rolled around, the Autolog servers were nuked by a mass of new players,
    and they soon became about as reliable as a one-winged carrier pigeon during a hurricane.
     
    Trippul G, Mar 3, 2014
    #2
  3. ZREXMike
    ZREXMike Guest
    Autolog & Multiplayer Connection Problem

    Just FYI, Autolog & multiplayer has been working great the last week or 2.

    Getting my butt kicked, there are some great players online. Still enjoy playing. Autolog not working :)
     
    ZREXMike, Mar 3, 2014
    #3
  4. OldSkoolGamr369 Win User

    Freeze when accessing Autolog

    I had the same problem the day I bought the game.

    Then I played for a day or two(online and single) not using the autolog.

    I pushed the autolog and it worked.....spooky. hell if I know why but it just worked.
  5. Trippul G Win User

    Multiplayer Update Glitch (Another One)

    Ok, apparently the poor/nonexistent Autolog connectivity is something that EA is aware of and is working on fixing, according to a link that's posted on needforspeed.com. Whether or not they (or Criterion) are aware of the other issues or are working on
    a solution, I have no idea.

    .

    Interestingly, I seem to remember a nearly identical situation 2 years ago when Hot Pursuit was released. Autolog and all the online features worked fine for a few weeks, then the Holidays rolled around, the Autolog servers were nuked by a mass of new players,
    and they soon became about as reliable as a one-winged carrier pigeon during a hurricane.
  6. Trippul G Win User

    Startup DLC Error and Multiplayer Error

    That's the problem. Logging into Autolog/Origin should happen automatically when you start up the game and are connected to Live.

    .

    According to a bulletin of sorts on needforspeed.com last night (which I can no longer seem to find), this issue is being worked on and (hopefully) the Autolog connection issues will be solved going forward.
  7. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

    Most Wanted 2012 multiplayer video

  8. Sgt Formula 1 Win User

    Freezing

    Every last time I play the game it freezes when trying to connect to the autolog servers so I can only play it offline :(

    If you ask me the autolog is the worst thing to ever happen to the franchise.
Thema:

Autolog not working

Loading...
  1. Autolog not working - Similar Threads - Autolog working

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  7. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  8. xbox can't connectet to autolog servers

    in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox can't connectet to autolog servers: when I sign in to play my games it tells me that the autolog servers are not connected faba9c78-3bbe-4fc5-b78f-8a457b2a4fa8
  9. Autolog & Multiplayer Connection Problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Autolog & Multiplayer Connection Problem: Mostly won't connect, when it does it kicks me in a few seconds. What is the problem? I have the best internet speed my ISP offers, so it is not on my end. :( 3c43868b-cd7d-405a-af89-dbb142676350
  10. constant autolog disconnect

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    constant autolog disconnect: I am constantly being disconnected from autolog. No problems with xbox live why?????? 9303afb8-e1bf-407c-9fd7-76d824947119