Auto updates still not working. Been over a month now

Discus and support Auto updates still not working. Been over a month now in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DiscoNinja07, May 16, 2020.

1. Auto updates still not working. Been over a month now

/u/DiscoNinja07, May 16, 2020
  2. R1deDaL1ghtn1ng Win User

Foo Fighters Pack 1 won't download

any update Maka? been over a month now since i bought the packs and still cant download them
  3. zXx WITNESS xXz Win User

Everytime i turn on my xbox it freezes at the first screen.

Its been off for over a month now it still dosent work it shouldnt be over heated and i checked the vents theyre clear
  4. Kingpn69 Win User

Why isn't my Auto-Redeem working?

Since they fixed my issue, now I can’t cancel it.

You know what’s funny though? They kept saying that you must have auto renewal on for your gamepass through a credit card for the auto redeem to work.

I have been trying to cancel my gamepass auto redeem myself and with support for over a month because I want to switch to auto redeem for the gift card as I have 1 years worth of gamepass now. I cancelled the auto renewal and it still went through!!!!! This just goes to show what they say is BS and how terrible support has been.

I still can’t cancel my auto redeem (34 days and counting) They box that’s below says redeem reward and when clicked on, it crashes to the dashboard. I don’t have the option to cancel. I also tried to turn on auto redeem for the gift card and that says an error occurred. (That’s because auto redeem is on gamepass)

No matter what I try, nothing works and support has been abysmal unfortunately.
  5. RingStingIOM Win User

Kinectimals will not let my daughter play offline

Yes it's been since the Feb update

They are investigating it, but the problem has been out there for over a month now and still our kids can't play games and so don't expect anything anytime soon
  6. Cromwell96 Win User

Error code on video play status code 803c0006

Still the same problem :( please give an update soon so i can watch my TV shows soon. it has been almost over 2 months now. :(
Thema:

Auto updates still not working. Been over a month now

1. Auto updates still not working. Been over a month now - Similar Threads - Auto updates still

2. Xbox X auto update on 14-Dec device now switching off mid game and prompted with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X auto update on 14-Dec device now switching off mid game and prompted with...: Xbox X auto update on 14-Dec and now the device is switching off mid game and prompted with thermal warning on restart. [img] [img] Is this an issue with the device itself and needs...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox auto update games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox auto update games.: I dont get to play very often. every time i find the time to get on. every stupid game i want to play has some sort of update thats anywhere from 20 to well over 100gb needed in order to play....
  4. Hdr 10 and auto stopped working after last update, when is it's a 4k UHD TV

in XBoX on Windows
    Hdr 10 and auto stopped working after last update, when is it's a 4k UHD TV: Hdr 10 and auto stopped working after last update the box in settings now says my tv no longer supports. Hdr10 when is its a 4k uhd tv 78a7612c-ef3b-42bd-9b45-bd3f8c816bb4
  5. Why is this asinine console installing 150g for a 48g update? Why is it not auto updating...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is this asinine console installing 150g for a 48g update? Why is it not auto updating...: Okay, I just want my refund. Just tried to update MW3 for the 3rd time this month, it was a 48g update, I know because it literally said so, why it refuses to auto update anything even though I...
  6. Xbox Game Auto Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Auto Update: Why does the auto update for games on Xbox never work? I've been on Xbox since this feature first came out and it's NEVER worked correctly for me. This is through multiple console generations and...
  7. Issue with auto update in power save

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with auto update in power save: On a series X running the latest alpha OS. Auto update is enabled for games, apps and the OS. The console auto updates the OS fine but it does not update the games or apps. It won’t realise there...
  8. My Series X disconnects from the internet when switched off resulting in no auto updates.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X disconnects from the internet when switched off resulting in no auto updates.: Whenever i power down my series X it disconnects from the internet. i have it set up for auto updates and downloads but none of this is possible. When switched on it auto connects to the network...
  9. How to stop the EA App from auto launching with the Xbox App since the latest update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop the EA App from auto launching with the Xbox App since the latest update?: The EA App will automatically launch when I start the Xbox App. I have both apps set NOT to auto launch on PC startup so this is particularly obnoxious for me. It definitely did not used to do...
  10. Disable Xbox gaming windows App from auto installing updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disable Xbox gaming windows App from auto installing updates: I use Xbox windows app with game pass. It starts downloading updates for games withou asking, while automatic updates are disabled in xbox app and MS store. CAN IT BE DISABLED? How does Microsoft...