Auto sign in problem

Discus and support Auto sign in problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I set my xbox to auto sign me in and I turn my xbox one on it gives me a green spinning circle that says signing in that last until I hit A on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrFalcon, Jan 3, 2016.

1. MrFalcon
    MrFalcon Guest

Auto sign in problem

when I set my xbox to auto sign me in and I turn my xbox one on it gives me a green spinning circle that says signing in that last until I hit A on my controller and go to whatever I'm on in the background. The dashboard is up and running on my name because
    I can hear my controller moving around. As soon as I click on whatever it's on in the background it gets me out of the signing in screen and goes to whatever I've clicked on. That's the only way I can get out of that screen. I've tried hard resetting and turning
    off auto sign in and going back to kinect sign in( which works as it should no problem) but I'd would rather have it sign in instantly without this annoying problem. Does anyone else have this problem or have any solutions?

:)

MrFalcon, Jan 3, 2016
  2. Vladoski50
    Vladoski50 Guest
    Network issues with xbox one.

Fixed the problem. It was the auto sign in. Removed the auto sign in and the problem disappeared. What a weird problem.

Vladoski50, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Auto sign in problem

I tried clearing all the settings mentioned but it still has this problem - usually on the first boot. Does anyone else have this issue?

Meatcleaver81, Jan 3, 2016
  4. Vladoski50 Win User

Network issues with xbox one.

Fixed the problem. It was the auto sign in. Removed the auto sign in and the problem disappeared. What a weird problem.
  5. Meatcleaver81 Win User

Auto sign in problem

I tried clearing all the settings mentioned but it still has this problem - usually on the first boot. Does anyone else have this issue?
  6. Meatcleaver81 Win User

Auto sign in problem

Yeah doing a hard reset solved it, however it came back a few days later - do you come across this issue much?
  7. NENGaming Win User

Auto sign in problem

Could you try performing a hard reset on your Xbox One. To do this press and hold the power button on your console's front for 10-15 seconds (even once it's turned off keep it pressed) Turn your console back on via the power button on the console and see
    if that has helped.

If not could you try clearing your Xbox One's persistent storage and also the alternate mac address. To do this first go to settings, disc & blu ray, click on persistent storage and then clear. For the alt mac address go to settings, network, advanced settings,
    scroll down to alternate mac address and then clear. Clearing the alt mac address will restart your console.
  8. ComputerSteve Win User

the dash board takes long to load

To solve this problem Try turning on Auto profile sign in for the gamer-tag you want to sign in as when the console turns on. Doing this has resolved the problem but the problem still remains if you don't have a profile auto signed in.
Thema:

Auto sign in problem

1. Auto sign in problem - Similar Threads - Auto sign problem

2. How to stop auto sign ins on the Xbox PC app

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to stop auto sign ins on the Xbox PC app: I've been trying to turn off auto sign ins on my Xbox app but noting has been working. Every time I sign out on the app it signs me right back in without letting me change my details or accounts....
  3. Minecraft trying to auto sign into a locked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft trying to auto sign into a locked account: [img] Every time I open my Minecraft launcher it tries to auto sign in to a locked account showing what's in the image when I try to log in. When I hit next it doesn't do anything and just brings...
  4. prism launcher authentication error, plus webpage keeps auto refreshing after signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    prism launcher authentication error, plus webpage keeps auto refreshing after signing in: when I try to log into the Prism Launcher for minecraft with this microsoft account, it keeps on giving me this error (I think I inserted an image, but I don't see it in the post creation screen)....
  5. Microsoft auto-sign in for xbox app and minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft auto-sign in for xbox app and minecraft: I want to sign into my Xbox account on the Xbox app on my pc but the Xbox app automatically signs into my Pc's email which is a different Microsoft account so I can't access my other Xbox account...
  6. Auto Sign in on the xbox app pc windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Auto Sign in on the xbox app pc windows 11: on my last pc which was also windows 11 i used a different xbox account than my actual logged in microsoft account which has never been a problem until i got my new pc. inside the xbox app, when i...
  7. When I sign into Xbox insider on PC does it make me auto join?

in XboX Insiders
    When I sign into Xbox insider on PC does it make me auto join?: Ok so this is sorta a part two to my last post, I found out I can only know if I’m apart of the Xbox insiders without my Xbox with me if I download the app on PC but a tutorial showed how I have...
  8. Auto sign in sometimes not working

in XboX Insiders
    Auto sign in sometimes not working: I wanted to know if it has happened to someone who sometimes instead of automatically accessing the profile asks me which profile I want to access with. I've already tried power cycling and hard...
  9. Auto sign in problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto sign in problem: Since changing my gamerpic on my new Xbox One, it signs me in on startup but then signs me out within a second - to get around this I have to do this manually. Any idea what could be causing...
  10. Xbox Preview Problem and auto sign

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Preview Problem and auto sign: Hello people I received the invite today for the program but now it says that Xbox Preview - EnrollPending-Pending Other problem when i turn on the XboxOne never connects automatic to the...