Auto Renewal on my Mum's credit card for a account I don't use.

Discus and support Auto Renewal on my Mum's credit card for a account I don't use. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Mum received a bill stating that £39.99 had been taken out for a year of Xbox Live. I have checked my account and can see that her card is not on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Patjack666, May 30, 2018.

1. Patjack666
    Patjack666 Guest

My Mum received a bill stating that £39.99 had been taken out for a year of Xbox Live. I have checked my account and can see that her card is not on there. It was purchased to an unknown account. Most likely a old account of mine, which I have forgotten
    most of the details for. I have tried to recover the account before, but nothing came of it. Is there anything that can be done?

Thanks,

Patrick

:)

Patjack666, May 30, 2018
  2. Jamesx82x
    Jamesx82x Guest
    Gold subscription does not except prepaid cards.edit

Use your pre paid card to get a gold sub online somewhere like cdkeys.com or gamedealdaily.com you will get it for a fraction of the cost of paying MS and you can turn off auto renew in the account settings of Xbox.com

Jamesx82x, May 30, 2018
  3. New Xbox Dashboard Update 26/08/13 - Removes MSP

[quote user="KALEEF"]

If I use pay pal to purchase something will it become the new auto renewal payment for gold? As I have a old credit card that has my gold account auto renewal set to it, but since I buy cheap codes for gold online I don't want another auto renewal payment
    set up!

Hope that makes sense?

[/quote]

No, it won't.... I make all my purchases on xbox with a debit card and use codes for my gold subscription. In my subscription details it says auto-renew isn't on.

MetalGearFloppy, May 30, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, May 30, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to try contacting support. Http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. cdt314 Win User

Jan 24th DLC (Two Maps)

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

You sure? Maybe its because I got the hardened edition, but I don't remember putting any credit card info on my account so I doubt they can charge me if they auto-renew.

[/quote]

I didn't get the hardened edition, and the Elite option seems to be set for auto renew if I buy it with a credit card. Not sure if it is auto renew if I use MS points, though.
  7. Kikotron Win User

Important question about xbox live memberships

That's what my question is.

Currently I'm on a 3 month membership which will end on around 1/26/2014 i think....

the 3 month membership is on my mums credit card, we turned off auto renewal, and she wants me to take off the credit card, which i will after the membership ends.

My question is can I use a prepaid gold membership card, and can it be stacked on top of a credit card payed membership?
  8. Auswulf Win User

XBox Live buries billing info!

Yep it is almost impossible to remove auto renew when a credit card is attached to your account unless you give them a call to remove it. Personally I don't bother putting a credit card on it and just use prepaid codes to save myself from having a headache
    with it in the future. I don't need to worry about it auto renewing or having to call.
  9. KALEEF Win User

New Xbox Dashboard Update 26/08/13 - Removes MSP

If I use pay pal to purchase something will it become the new auto renewal payment for gold? As I have a old credit card that has my gold account auto renewal set to it, but since I buy cheap codes for gold online I don't want another auto renewal payment
    set up!

Hope that makes sense?
Thema:

1. Auto Renewal on my Mum's credit card for a account I don't use. - Similar Threads - Auto Renewal Mum's

2. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  3. Unable to turn off auto-renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to turn off auto-renew: I subscribed to Xbox Gamepass for PC but when I try to turn off auto-renew I encounter an error. I waited for hours and tried again but nothing changed. [img] 711efaac-c718-45a5-a3ec-d30216db8994
  4. Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?: On the Xbox App on PC my account shows that Gamepass Ultimate will auto-renew on the 10/07/20 (so next week). When I press manage, on my account on the website page, it says the auto-renew date...
  5. How can I refund for an auto-renew Xbox Gold?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I refund for an auto-renew Xbox Gold?: I did turn off auto renewal on my Xbox Gold membership back in May. However, last night it auto-charged me for Xbox Gold again even though I specifically remember turning it off. I do not want the...
  6. Xbox Live Auto-Renew

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Auto-Renew: Have to wait for my money that I didn't owe to microsoft. Was like talking to a couple of toddlers about adult situations. Not sure if they cancelled my live subscription or not. They shouldn't...
  7. Stop Auto Renew from years ago!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Auto Renew from years ago!!: I had subscription for my son and canceled it 5+ years ago. I see now in my bank account I'm being charger $59.99. I don't recall the email I used back then and the console is gone. How do I get...
  8. Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?: For some reason, I ran out of balance in prepaid money in my account because Xbox Live Gold turned back on while I was away for a few months. I cancelled it before I signed off a while ago and yet...
  9. why can you not turn off recurring auto renew subscription???

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can you not turn off recurring auto renew subscription???: please don't point me to the customer support which is unhelpful. why doesn't xbox one have auto renew turn off feature? why is this missing from subscriptions and cancellation? sucks only way...
  10. Xbox Live Otomatik Yenileme Hakkında (Mod Translation:About Xbox Live Auto-Renew)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Otomatik Yenileme Hakkında (Mod Translation:About Xbox Live Auto-Renew): Otomatik yenileme hesabımdan bir aylık üyelik için 59 tl kesmiş. Para bugün çekildi. Ben bunu iade etmek istiyorum. Eğer iade yoksa resmen soygun bu. Unutsam ilgilenmesem, görmesem her ay 59 tl...