Auto login Failure

Discus and support Auto login Failure in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i need help. the xbox app auto login the games on windows 10 wont allow me to log in. when i play (astroneer) a grey box with xbox live written in it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FHDzS, Jan 21, 2019.

1. FHDzS
    FHDzS Guest

Auto login Failure

i need help. the xbox app auto login the games on windows 10 wont allow me to log in. when i play (astroneer) a grey box with xbox live written in it pops up and disappears it keeps doing that again and again .i can't play or see the game, i tried thw same
    thing with hello neighbor (another game in play anywhere) it pops up in press enter screen, but it disapear after pressing enter,

i hope someone can help.

***Moved from: Windows 10/Apps***

:)

FHDzS, Jan 21, 2019
  2. TalentedFish57 Win User

Auto login Failure

have you had any success in getting this working because i am having the same problem.
  3. FHDzS Win User

Auto login Failure

Are you logged into the PC with your Microsoft account? I just launched Astroneer with no issue via the Xbox app and directly by just using the program icon. You may want to sign out and back in.
    yes i am, maybe there is something i am missing, i tried that to, no result.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Auto login Failure

Hi there,

It's possible that there could be an issue with connecting your profile to the game's servers. Seeing that it is a game preview and it's not a full release, issues can arise and in fact are common and warned about when purchasing the game.

It's best to try and get in contact with the developers of this game and see what the status of their servers are.

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Auto login Failure

Hello Talented,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. FHDzS Win User

Auto login Failure

Hi ,

So the auto sign in on the Xbox app for two of your games is not working, does the box have an error message?

If you haven't already tried go ahead and fully restart your PC and then check in case the Xbox app needs any updates. You can check for updates in the Microsoft Store app, just follow this

guide

Also make sure your Windows 10 system is up to date as well. Follow this
    FAQ
    for help with the updates or search for the Windows Update Assistant tool in your programs.
    it is working with hello neighbor, and not contain any error message in astroneer, i tried every thing i could with no result.
Thema:

Auto login Failure

1. Auto login Failure - Similar Threads - Auto login Failure

2. Disabling Windows Xbox One App Auto Login Feature

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disabling Windows Xbox One App Auto Login Feature: Hello, I recently was having a issue about the auto login feature that's in Xbox One app for Windows, which the auto login feature also applies to all the games I installed from Microsoft store....
  3. How to Disable Auto Login for Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Disable Auto Login for Minecraft Launcher: So around a week ago, my Minecraft account was compromised, and the person who compromised me have my password before I changed it. But even after I changed my password, the person who compromised...
  4. Why does Minecraft bedrock edition auto login take so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft bedrock edition auto login take so long?: Hello I reinstalled minecraft today beacuse i tried to install a client for it and it changed the version. Before i reinstalled it my account loaded instantly but after i reinstalled it it took...
  5. Mcpe account Auto sign out after re-login, and progress lost every time re-login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mcpe account Auto sign out after re-login, and progress lost every time re-login: Mcpe account Auto sign out after re-login, and progress lost every time re-login i played minecraft since 1.16 already 400 hour i really like the game but since storage moved,(1.18) update...
  6. minecraft auto login issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft auto login issue: ok. i have 2 mc bedrock accounts. 1 for hosting a realm that im going to be paying for and the other to play like a normal person, but it auto signs me into the hosting one even if i sign out at...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock edition auto login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition auto login: Whenever i open Minecraft, it logs me into an old account, i would like to switch to my new account, when i reset the login data, and reclick login, it puts me on my old account again, please...
  8. Minecraft PS4: I can‘t join crossplatform worlds without invite and Auto-login to Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4: I can‘t join crossplatform worlds without invite and Auto-login to Microsoft...: Since the new patch on PS4 v1.16.20 I‘m getting issues I‘ve never had before. 1. I can‘t join my friends worlds anymore even though its on „friends of friends“. I don‘t see it on the list of...
  9. No auto login with Android phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    No auto login with Android phone: In the past, when I wanted to play solitaire on my Samsung phone, I would be automatically logged on to xbox. For some reason, I have to go through the login process every time I open solitaire,...
  10. Auto login issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto login issue.: Hello, Is there a way to stop my xbox one from auto logging in when i sign in on the xbox app with PC? Ive already disabled the auto login on my account on the xbox one. The problem is my wife...