Auto game updates very inconsistent for me in beta,anyone else noticed this

Discus and support Auto game updates very inconsistent for me in beta,anyone else noticed this in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know the Xbox checked at certain times of n the past in the early hours but Microsoft did change this and state it as a new feature several months... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DiscoNinja07, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Auto game updates very inconsistent for me in beta,anyone else noticed this

I know the Xbox checked at certain times of n the past in the early hours but Microsoft did change this and state it as a new feature several months ago that the Xbox would check more frequently throughout the day. I noticed last week that some updates for games had installed when console was in instant on but I’m getting a mixed bag with it at the moment. I turned my Xbox on before and there was 3 updates needed for games. Sometimes I’ve had these auto update when the console is on without me needing to do anything. If I don’t need update games I normally leave them and my Xbox in the past would auto install them the next time I put my Xbox off. As I said this isn’t happening now. Is this a bug or have Microsoft purposely limited how it works because of covid 19 and the strain on servers.

submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07
    [link] [comments]

/u/DiscoNinja07, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Captain DC007 Win User

Extraordinarily bad lag recently?

Noticed issues with it since the previous update. Very inconsistent, guessing whether the compensation was working for or against me in particular games. How ever since whatever the update this morning was( the only update I can find mentioned any where
    was for the ps3?) I can't get in a game <100ms?
  3. apna style Win User

Anyone else noticed this, or is it just me?

it's been like that for over a year
  4. Iago Cunha Win User

Well, I don't know why they've stop tracking players on Xbox and PS3 while in the PC version is still tracking players.
  5. Grymm of Astora Win User

They stop keeping track after so long.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Anyone else notice...

Yea, I never realized the Castle was acutally called "Dour." I don't think it's brought up in conversation with NPC's who may mention "Castle Dour." Oh well... goofy-a** mistake. Glad it made some people chuckle.
Thema:

Auto game updates very inconsistent for me in beta,anyone else noticed this

1. Auto game updates very inconsistent for me in beta,anyone else noticed this - Similar Threads - Auto game updates

2. Xbox auto deleting game files?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox auto deleting game files?!: So I have a question for you guys. Ive seen lots of questions but little answers. Seeing if anybody is able to assist with a fix. So I decide to play my COD MW3. I boot up the game and it says I...
  3. I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes: I'm not sure if this is an issue with steam, the game or the PC so I'm just gonna post here first, I got a new computer for my birthday because I wanted to play a 3D dungeon crawler RPG (I...
  4. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  5. Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S): Hello Xbox! I buyed a game called Grand Theft Auto V (X/S) Edition. And it doesn't show up, i buyed the game a couple days ago and i tought it will be playable on cloud gaming, but it doesn't show...
  6. With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...: Basically I don't own an X/S, so cloud is the only way I am able to play this title currently. Rockstar has severed progress between the Xbox One and the X/S versions, so all of my progress is now...
  7. Xbox X auto update on 14-Dec device now switching off mid game and prompted with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X auto update on 14-Dec device now switching off mid game and prompted with...: Xbox X auto update on 14-Dec and now the device is switching off mid game and prompted with thermal warning on restart. [img] [img] Is this an issue with the device itself and needs...
  8. Why doesnt my xbox auto update games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox auto update games.: I dont get to play very often. every time i find the time to get on. every stupid game i want to play has some sort of update thats anywhere from 20 to well over 100gb needed in order to play....
  9. Xbox Game Auto Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Auto Update: Why does the auto update for games on Xbox never work? I've been on Xbox since this feature first came out and it's NEVER worked correctly for me. This is through multiple console generations and...
  10. Disable Xbox gaming windows App from auto installing updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disable Xbox gaming windows App from auto installing updates: I use Xbox windows app with game pass. It starts downloading updates for games withou asking, while automatic updates are disabled in xbox app and MS store. CAN IT BE DISABLED? How does Microsoft...