August 5th : New Preview Beta, Delta & Omega Ring 1908 Update (1908.190731-1920)

Discus and support August 5th : New Preview Beta, Delta & Omega Ring 1908 Update (1908.190731-1920) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Aug 6, 2019.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

August 5th : New Preview Beta, Delta & Omega Ring 1908 Update (1908.190731-1920)

/u/XIPBot, Aug 6, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

A 3,7 GB update for the third time this week

Hi there,

It looks like you are in the Preview Program, as I have also had the same updates. My best advice, would be to make sure that nothing else is running on your network. The error is likely due to a corrupted update, due to other traffic interfering. As some
    others have pointed out, please join the
    Xbox Insiders Reddit
    , so someone can better assist you.

I had a similar error the other day, where I turned on my Xbox, saw the new
    badly designed dashboard
    , and THEN was randomly prompted for an update 10 minutes later, which failed. I powered down my Xbox, tried again a few minutes later, and it all went through properly.

Please note that, as of 1400 PST, a new update has rolled out for
    Alpha
    (1908.190802-1945),
    Beta, Delta and Omega
    rings (1908.190731-1920), according to
    Brad Rossetti on Twitter
    (@workwombatman).

Maybe you will have better success with these more recent updates.

Hope this helps,

L
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

New dashboard for xbox one in 2019?

As an Insider I've just gone thru 3-4 updates in the last week, 1 30 minutes ago, and the dashboard has had some changes to location of Tabs (twists) for Gamepass, Mixer, Community and Store.

Also a bug was fixed that was quite annoying and it seems a lot more efficient and responsive.

It is being tested by Beta and now Delta rings, next will be Omega and then after that GA (General Availability) will get released I assume sometime in the near future.

So prepare yourselves. News for Beta, Delta Insiders Update provides further details.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

failed to system update

G'day,

These are the latest Xbox OS and also the Beta, Delta and Omega rings of Insider Preview Program are also on the latest release
    to General Availability builds.
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

hi how can i get the new xbox dashboard on my xbox

It's still rolling out so at some point you'll get it on your Series S.
    Only if you are in a Insider preview ring! ASA, Alpha, Beta, Delta or Omega.

There has been no notification that the new dashboard has been released to GA.
Thema:

1. August 5th : New Preview Beta, Delta & Omega Ring 1908 Update (1908.190731-1920) - Similar Threads - August 5th Preview

2. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?: I just want the most recent OSU f3ece180-f3b6-4c18-9f4d-97752fa7aa83
  3. I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...: The only thing i have found is the problem is for the 360 not the One. My profile is on my friends account and he will not give me the info i need to ask for Xbox for help, i would love to play my...
  4. Warranty is wrong as it says expired in August 2023 when was bought new from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty is wrong as it says expired in August 2023 when was bought new from...: Purchased an XBox series X from Curries PC World in January 2023. Ordered and paid for online and collected from store. It developed a fault in that optical drive wouldn't read any discs. Was...
  5. Subscription renewed and paid for August 2023 for Premium.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subscription renewed and paid for August 2023 for Premium.: Hi, I have renewed my subscription with AMEX on Auguts 6th 2023 for a year and paid $21.83 for Premium. I have just been thrown out this morning for "Subscription to Premium now ended". Please...
  6. Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 29th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 29th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with streaming your Xbox gameplay directly to your Discord friends here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with streaming from...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of August 5th, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of August 5th, 2022: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  8. I was randomly, and I am confident it is wrongfully, suspended until the 5th of August this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was randomly, and I am confident it is wrongfully, suspended until the 5th of August this...: I had just came off a suspension today, and was doing exactly what I was told to do. Instead of getting hotheaded and talking smack to other players while playing dark souls, I was suddenly and...
  9. August 5th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1908 Update (1908.190802-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    August 5th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1908 Update (1908.190802-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. August xbox live deals 5th - 11th

in XBoX on Consoles
    August xbox live deals 5th - 11th: capcom Sale: Xbox Live Deals With Gold and Capcom Sale Details: 5th-11th August 2014 | TheXboxHub 54923e9f-a9df-473f-9938-bda09c9cd9ba