Audio Within the app on PC
Discus and support Audio Within the app on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I have a question regarding not including party chat from the pc Xbox app in a twitch stream. Two of my friends stream and I do not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tabikcco, Apr 9, 2021.
Thema:
Audio Within the app on PC
Loading...
-
Audio Within the app on PC - Similar Threads - Audio Within app
-
Xbox audio party clarity setting
in XboX InsidersXbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Periodic audio stuttering/clipping
in XboX InsidersPeriodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video... -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
No video or audio within apps on xbox
in XBoX on ConsolesNo video or audio within apps on xbox: Hi, I am receiving an error code 39 when trying to play anything on Disney Plus, I am experiencing no issues when using the same app through my TV app section. I am now also experiencing no... -
YouTube Audio audio out of sync issue within 15 seconds of any video
in XboX InsidersYouTube Audio audio out of sync issue within 15 seconds of any video: Since the last alpha skip ahead build a few weeks ago I have had audio sync issues. Today things changed dramatically and I get out of sync in less than 15 seconds on every video launched. I hope... -
Create an option for audio delay setting within Xbox itself?
in XBoX on ConsolesCreate an option for audio delay setting within Xbox itself?: Unfortunately, I am using a TV with high input lag for gaming with my Xbox One S. When connecting the Xbox to a receiver I can set the audio delay in the receiver to match the delay in video on my... -
Audio consistently cutting out twice within a 4 second span.
in XBoX on ConsolesAudio consistently cutting out twice within a 4 second span.: This is driving me crazy. Has anyone else experience this issue? It doesn't matter if I'm in a game, watching tv, watching Netflix, etc. The audio will be fine for about an hour and then it...