Audio whilst streaming with a cam
Discus and support Audio whilst streaming with a cam in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have been streaming on twitch for about a month now on xbox one. All was going well until I added a webcam. As soon as I plugged it into my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jonesi1723, Jan 2, 2021.
Thema:
Audio whilst streaming with a cam
Loading...
-
Audio whilst streaming with a cam - Similar Threads - Audio whilst streaming
-
Xbox audio party clarity setting
in XboX InsidersXbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Audio glitching whilst game is not open
in XboX InsidersAudio glitching whilst game is not open: So when i have a game open there are no glitches with audio or any problems at all. But as soon as i go to home or any app the audio sounds extremely glitchy constantly and never stops. The issue... -
Bug report - Dolby Digital and Dolby Atmos audio drops on Sony 20/21 tv's whilst using 4k...
in XboX InsidersBug report - Dolby Digital and Dolby Atmos audio drops on Sony 20/21 tv's whilst using 4k...: Anyone else experiencing this, please chime in. As above really. Just wanted to make it known this is a widespread issue. I'm not an xbox insider currently, but this issue is on the... -
No game audio whilst Spotify is open
in XBoX AccessibilityNo game audio whilst Spotify is open: For some reason i cant hear the audio from my games when i have spotify open but when i close spotify i can ear it please help?!??!. 13ecf236-5991-465a-bad3-0272abc4421e -
Audio delay whilst streaming via the broadcasting option (Mixer) on Xbox One.
in XBoX Games and AppsAudio delay whilst streaming via the broadcasting option (Mixer) on Xbox One.: So I did a test stream a few minutes ago and the audio was coming through on the stream about 1-0.5 seconds before the camera visual. The game sound was fine (apart from a few lags) but the issue... -
Spotify audio crackle / static whilst playing a game.
in XBoX Games and AppsSpotify audio crackle / static whilst playing a game.: Hey all. Recently I get the issue of audio crackling / static when listening to music through Spotify and playing a game at the same time. If I close the game down, the issue seems to disappear.... -
Audio stuttering/lagging whilst using 3.5mm jack headset
in XBoX on ConsolesAudio stuttering/lagging whilst using 3.5mm jack headset: I am constantly having sound problems whilst using a headset with my Xbox one controller. I dont know what it is, why it's happening or how to fix it. does anyone know what it is, and how I can...