Audio & visual sync on game clips
Discus and support Audio & visual sync on game clips in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since I upgraded from my xbox one S to the Series X iv had the issue with game clip audio and video being out of sync. iv tried all the options in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NuZelland, Oct 12, 2022.
Thema:
Audio & visual sync on game clips
Loading...
-
Audio & visual sync on game clips - Similar Threads - Audio visual sync
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Periodic audio stuttering/clipping
in XboX InsidersPeriodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video... -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
My Audio / visual isn’t syncing
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Audio / visual isn’t syncing: Since last update my Xbox one X isn’t syncing with Tv / surround system hdmi leads are all good & not broken optical lead etc usually with in 2 or 3 minutes it’s all fine Audio / Tv has all been... -
Audio visual questions
in XBoX on ConsolesAudio visual questions: Hi all, First time poster i hope these questions are ok. The first question, I am having a weird issue with my sub, it detects audio indicated by the standby light turning blue however doesn't... -
I can't get any audio or visual from my Xbox one s
in XBoX on ConsolesI can't get any audio or visual from my Xbox one s: It still powers on but i have tried 3 tvs and 5 hdmi slots and 4 hdmi cables no visual and audio. And thr xbox is only 7 months old d5f20ec7-8062-4870-b8de-73af16108af0 -
Game DVR - Audio and Visual out of Sync
in XBoX on ConsolesGame DVR - Audio and Visual out of Sync: After 3 weeks of waiting this out, I have finally decided to post about it because obviously nobody is doing anything about it. I have made several clips "hours apart from each other" and it only... -
No Audio or Visual prompt when sent "Game Invites"
in XBoX on ConsolesNo Audio or Visual prompt when sent "Game Invites": So kinda weird... So I'm already be in an established "party chat" with a buddy; both in the Titanfall lobby. He'll send over Invite to Game request and I never get a visual or audio prompt for...