Audio troubles with friend I Gameshare with

Discus and support Audio troubles with friend I Gameshare with in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend who I Gameshare with, says that my audio is super quiet in Xbox party chat, even in game chat. He's reset his Xbox, tried different mics,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ian evans1, Jan 25, 2023.

1. ian evans1
    ian evans1 Guest

My friend who I Gameshare with, says that my audio is super quiet in Xbox party chat, even in game chat. He's reset his Xbox, tried different mics, checked all audio settings, etc. And nothing works. Sometimes it's fine, sometimes it's quiet. Nobody else ever has any problems hearing me or him, any input or ideas?

:)

ian evans1, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

I cant gameshare xbox live

The gameshare/home console feature is meant for households with more than one console.It is not meant for sharing with your friends & doing so can get you into trouble.
  3. the emrald hawk Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
  5. ReAcTiOnEX Win User

Gameshareing

Why is it now that in order for the gamesharing to work for me, I have to have both my gamertag and my gameshare partner/friend signed in? Thanks.
  6. yngandwreckles Win User

Can you gameshare twice?

I have the same question my friend gameshared with someone and im curious is it ok to gameshare a game only once or will he and the other person be banned?
Thema:

1. Audio troubles with friend I Gameshare with - Similar Threads - Audio troubles friend

2. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  3. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  4. Headphone audio reversed on XBox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone audio reversed on XBox Series S: I own Steelseries Arctis 5 wired headphones, which work perfectly well with my Windows PC. I recently bought a new XBox Series S, and played a few games. I wasn't aware there was a problem until I...
  5. COMPANION APP NO AUDIO

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPANION APP NO AUDIO: Im using cloud play to stream on my series s and i can hear audio in my headset connected to my xbox but i have no audio coming through cloud play on my laptop, when i start the stream i hear...
  6. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  7. Audio sampler frequency is greyed out.

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio sampler frequency is greyed out.: Just bought my new headpgones logitech X2 pro and the sound quality is terible compared to my old 40 bucks Volcano headphones. I have a tried a lot of stuff from yuotube like updating drivers,...
  8. Xbox series X Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Audio Crackling: My console's audio has been crackling First I noticed it if I tried to open the quick menu while in matches in For Honour, the audio would get slowwwwed and crackle awfully like it was a slowmo...
  9. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  10. Audio trouble

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio trouble: I am trying to change my audio settings through the "audio&music" tab on my xbox one S and it's grayed out and that's typically a connection issue but I have never had a corded headset and have...