Audio Stuttering When Streaming to Twitch

Discus and support Audio Stuttering When Streaming to Twitch in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, I stream straight from my Xbox One to Twitch. Recently I've been streaming to Lightstream, to Twitch. From the year this console came out till mid... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TiredGamer6, May 14, 2023.

1. Audio Stuttering When Streaming to Twitch

So, I stream straight from my Xbox One to Twitch. Recently I've been streaming to Lightstream, to Twitch. From the year this console came out till mid April of 2023, it's been streaming fine (even when switching to Lightstream). When I got my new Internet, it still streamed fine.

But recently there was a terrible stuttering. I thought it was my headset till I plugged it in to my PS4 controller and it worked perfectly. Audio sounds fine in the headset, but it's stuttering like crazy on Twitch.

I got a new controller, thinking it was the headphone port, but the stuttering was still crazy. I even unplugged the headset and the stuttering persisted. So it's not a headset problem.

One of my thoughts was that they're passing out the Xbox One to get people to buy the Series console, but does anyone know what's going on?

submitted by /u/TiredGamer6
    [link] [comments]

/u/TiredGamer6, May 14, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Audio stuttering when streaming to twitch?

Hi there! Sorry to hear about what happened.

It looks like you've mostly tried all the workarounds in trying to fix the issue. The last resort I could think of is to perform a factory reset to refresh your console system. There's an option to keep your games and apps.

If it seems to be a bug, I recommend that you report it or file a bug to Team Xbox via Report a problem app for them to properly investigate the issue. Check your guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m....
  3. zWonkru Win User

Live Streaming on Twitch - cc: COD Warzone

If you are live streaming on Twitch you must use the twitch settings. When you stream on Twitch in a party everyone in that party must “include audio” for it to be heard on stream.
  4. Himiko ���� Win User

Twitch party audio was turned off, how do I turn it back on?

when i stream on twitch the option to include audio isn’t there.
  5. Dark82Knight Win User

Twitch App - Game Volume stuttering

Update on possible resolution of the issue. I'm a Kinect owner and have it on for the various voice commands except I don't use it as a mic when I'm playing online. I ended up watching a video that recommended turning off the Kinect sensor completely from
    the settings options in order to stream to Twitch and not have the audio stuttering issues. Streamed for a good half hour now and it seems to have resolved the issue for now. Will report back if something changes.
  6. John WeidemanBeal Win User

Gamechat not working on stream.

Thank you for your assistance.

We solved half of my problems. My audio is now streaming to twitch. However, game chat is not. Last week on I was able to stream my mics audio AND my IN GAME chat audio to twitch directly from my Xbox series S, meaning my PC and Playstation party mates audio was making it into my stream.

That is not happening now. Slightly less frustrating but still quite.
Thema:

Audio Stuttering When Streaming to Twitch

1. Audio Stuttering When Streaming to Twitch - Similar Threads - Audio Stuttering Streaming

2. Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X: So, I have already read a few threads about their Xbox Series S and X having audio stuttering. With all the threads I have read, I have also tried the ideas that people have suggested to correct...
  3. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  4. Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...: My Xbox Series X randomly started having glitchy or stuttering audio issues a few months ago, but only on menus, but now i realized that it effects apps as well (like Spotify, YouTube, etc)...
  5. Xbox Series X running Beta Ring Audio Stutters when not using headset

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X running Beta Ring Audio Stutters when not using headset: I have noticed that when I have my TV set Audio to TV Speakers it sounds just fine. But if I have ARC enabled(going to my Apple TV 4K Gen 2) playing on my HomePod Minis in stereo. Everything else...
  6. Series S Audio Stuttering

in XBoX on Windows
    Series S Audio Stuttering: I have noticed that the audio on my series s "stutters" intermittently. This happens regardless of what I am playing or watching (Games, Netflix YouTube, etc). I usually have to restart my xbox...
  7. Dolby Spatial Audio stuttering and cutting out while using a headset connected to the Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Spatial Audio stuttering and cutting out while using a headset connected to the Elite...: Dolby Spatial Audio stuttering and cutting out while using a headset connected to the Elite Series 2 controller, and using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. The audio is fine if i hardwire...
  8. Audio stutter when streaming one game only

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio stutter when streaming one game only: Hello, have had this issue for about a week now. I play a game called salt and sanctuary. However the game has started to have an audio stutter when I stream it. It only happens when I stream and...
  9. Audio stuttering when streaming to twitch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio stuttering when streaming to twitch?: Since late February/mid-March I have noticed most if not all of my twitch VODs contain audio stuttering of both game and mic audio when rewatching. This stuttering occurs randomly throughout the...
  10. Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?: So this has been going on for a month now. When ever i stream. The game audio pops and stutters contantly. I was in contact with twitch support who directed me here. Example:...