Audio Receiver Request
Discus and support Audio Receiver Request in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As I find no way to request a new brand, I figured this would be the best place to ask. I realize this is a rather obscure brand, and I have my doubts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Echaleon, Jan 14, 2014.
Thema:
Audio Receiver Request
Loading...
-
Audio Receiver Request - Similar Threads - Audio Receiver Request
-
Xbox audio party clarity setting
in XboX InsidersXbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Periodic audio stuttering/clipping
in XboX InsidersPeriodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video... -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to... -
What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhat is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to... -
Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'
in XboX InsidersCant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that... -
XBOX Series X Audio intermittent with A/V receiver
in XBoX on ConsolesXBOX Series X Audio intermittent with A/V receiver: Hello, I am having intermittent issues with Audio. I have my XBOX Series X connected (HDMI) to my A/V Receiver Denon x4700H which I recently purchased and was manufactured in 2022. It is going out...