Audio Receiver Request

Discus and support Audio Receiver Request in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As I find no way to request a new brand, I figured this would be the best place to ask. I realize this is a rather obscure brand, and I have my doubts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Echaleon, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Echaleon
    Echaleon Guest

Audio Receiver Request

As I find no way to request a new brand, I figured this would be the best place to ask. I realize this is a rather obscure brand, and I have my doubts that it will be added anyways, as there support is absolutely abysmal and I struggle to find even simple
    IR codes. The brand is Technical Pro and the model is an H1502Uri. I completely understand if it not added, but if it is, it will be much simpler and allow me to fully complete my entertainment system.

:)

Echaleon, Jan 14, 2014
  2. xGeeDeex
    xGeeDeex Guest
    Use Kinect in game to chat

any other settings I receive a check your audio receiver warning

xGeeDeex, Jan 14, 2014
  3. Maddog632
    Maddog632 Guest
    audio receiver

Hey, I have just bought one of the remotes for the xbox one, It is the best thing I have bought for my xbox (apart from the elite)

I was trying to get the xbox setup so the volume buttons on the remote will turn my amp up. So I went into the settings and went through the setup guide. I found my model number and put that in and then selected it from the list the xbox gave me but then
    the xbox starts trying to load, it does 1 loading ring and then stops. I have tried multiple times but it just wont do it. Please help.

Cheers

Maddog632, Jan 14, 2014
  4. Audio Receiver Request

Gotcha I have added it as a request. Thanks XCobraKill

Iautorenewedu, Jan 14, 2014
  5. Iautorenewedu Win User

Audio Receiver Request

Gotcha I have added it as a request. Thanks XCobraKill
  6. Cichlid-4E4D0488-807 Win User

XBox One w/ Receiver Setup

My set up will be:

Cable Box HDMI out to Xbox One HDMI IN, Xbox One HDMI out to Receiver HDMI In, Receiver HDMI out to TV HDMI in, Receiver Audio out to Speakers

So the Cable audio/video goes to the Xbox One, Xbox One send that and/or it's audio/video to the Receiver, Receiver sends video to TV and audio to Speakers

It seems like that's what you're describing, so I'm not sure why you think audio is being left out anywhere.
  7. TRON NZ Win User

Stereo signal in a 5.1 stream

Hi Darkstar,

The Xbox is working 100% as it should be. If the Xbox source signal is 5.1 i.e a game, then the audio stream to the receiver is 5.1 and the receiver will output 5.1 audio to the speakers. However if the Xbox audio source signal is 2.0 i.e music, then the
    stream to the receiver is 2.0 and the receiver will not magically output 5.1 audio to the speakers.

This situation will happen for HDMI or optical using DTS or Dolby decoding etc. The Xbox will not simulate 2.0 up to 5.1. You will need to use one of the surround effects (simulation) on your receiver to scale the 2.0 audio to 5.1 audio. Sorry its not what
    you want to hear, but this is how it works :)
  8. IceStorm III Win User

Basic question about 5.1 possibilities with xbox

[quote user="Dpgriff"]Now If I wanted to hook both the tv and xbox 360 to the receiver would I have to change the input on the receiver every time I wanted to use the other?[/quote]That depends on what the source is for the audio. If you mean the TV's connected
    to an antenna and you want to route audio from the broadcast to the receiver, it'll depend on the TV and receiver in question. With HDMI, there's the option for ARC (audio return channel), which allows the display device (the TV) to send audio back to the
    receiver via HDMI. This allows one to use a TV's internal tuner yet still have the audio come out the receiver's speakers.

If there's no ARC, you would need to connect audio from the TV to the receiver and switch between the audio inputs depending on what video source you wanted to use (TV's internal tuner or 360).
  9. FutureGUIs-62B0FBE5- Win User

Audio to Receiver

Nope, no optical, that's what arc gets you.
Thema:

Audio Receiver Request

1. Audio Receiver Request - Similar Threads - Audio Receiver Request

2. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  3. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  4. Headphone audio reversed on XBox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone audio reversed on XBox Series S: I own Steelseries Arctis 5 wired headphones, which work perfectly well with my Windows PC. I recently bought a new XBox Series S, and played a few games. I wasn't aware there was a problem until I...
  5. COMPANION APP NO AUDIO

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPANION APP NO AUDIO: Im using cloud play to stream on my series s and i can hear audio in my headset connected to my xbox but i have no audio coming through cloud play on my laptop, when i start the stream i hear...
  6. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  7. Audio sampler frequency is greyed out.

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio sampler frequency is greyed out.: Just bought my new headpgones logitech X2 pro and the sound quality is terible compared to my old 40 bucks Volcano headphones. I have a tried a lot of stuff from yuotube like updating drivers,...
  8. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  9. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  10. XBOX Series X Audio intermittent with A/V receiver

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Audio intermittent with A/V receiver: Hello, I am having intermittent issues with Audio. I have my XBOX Series X connected (HDMI) to my A/V Receiver Denon x4700H which I recently purchased and was manufactured in 2022. It is going out...