Audio receiver codes

Discus and support Audio receiver codes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a xbox one and a samsung ht-d6500 home theater and I need the audio receiver codes for the Xbox media remote control... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rlvfreeze, Sep 25, 2017.

  1. rlvfreeze
    rlvfreeze Guest

    Audio receiver codes


    I have a xbox one and a samsung ht-d6500 home theater and I need the audio receiver codes for the Xbox media remote control

    :)
     
    rlvfreeze, Sep 25, 2017
    #1
  2. SrgtDonut
    SrgtDonut Guest
    Audio Receiver Philips hts3371d/f7 Not Listed

    Thanks, Rezah. However, how do you manually enter a code for an audio receiver?

    I did not see any "I don't see my device" option when setting up the audio receiver.
     
    SrgtDonut, Sep 25, 2017
    #2
  3. xGeeDeex
    xGeeDeex Guest
    Use Kinect in game to chat

    any other settings I receive a check your audio receiver warning
     
    xGeeDeex, Sep 25, 2017
    #3
  4. SrgtDonut Win User

    Audio Receiver Philips hts3371d/f7 Not Listed

    Thanks, Rezah. However, how do you manually enter a code for an audio receiver?

    I did not see any "I don't see my device" option when setting up the audio receiver.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    Xbox One Kinect control for Onkyo PR-SC885

    Hey Waarna!

    While we can't guarantee power off features are compatible with every TV or receiver, I do suggest giving the remote code
    1805 a shot. You can enter that in 'Device control' settings under the 'TV & Oneguide' settings group!

    Once you're on the 'Device control' screen, select 'Audio receiver' and then 'Enter audio receiver remote code'.

    Give that a shot and let me know how it goes!
  6. Rezah-DED7FC4C-BBFB- Win User

    Audio Receiver Philips hts3371d/f7 Not Listed

    Contact Phillips. Ask them what is their remote code. Enter code manually on xbox. Or buy a more mainstream receiver. Phillips isn't known for making great audio equipment.
  7. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [ Win User

    Antenna TV on Xbox One

    Where would I find this and other remote codes like the one mentioned in this thread for the tuner? I need the proper code to use for my audio receiver, which isn't found by searching for the model on the settings page.
  8. Lando1979 Win User

    OTA SOLUTION REVEALED

    On only get the option to enter remote code for my TV and my audio receiver. I don't get an option to enter a remote code for cable box.the HW 150 is plugged into the Xbox One, and the Xbox one plugs into my receiver the receiver goes out to the TV. picture
    works fine I just can't control the TV with Xbox voice command.
Thema:

Audio receiver codes

Loading...
  1. Audio receiver codes - Similar Threads - Audio receiver codes

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  4. Periodic audio stuttering/clipping

    in XboX Insiders
    Periodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video...
  5. Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from...
  6. Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to...
  7. Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces

    in XboX Insiders
    Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many...
  8. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  9. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

    in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  10. XBOX Series X Audio intermittent with A/V receiver

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Audio intermittent with A/V receiver: Hello, I am having intermittent issues with Audio. I have my XBOX Series X connected (HDMI) to my A/V Receiver Denon x4700H which I recently purchased and was manufactured in 2022. It is going out...