Audio randomly cuts out on all games.
Discus and support Audio randomly cuts out on all games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every game i play the audio will cut our multiple times throughout the session. I exclusively use headphones so at first i thought it was the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SabrinaSlemp, Apr 21, 2020.
Thema:
Audio randomly cuts out on all games.
Loading...
-
Audio randomly cuts out on all games. - Similar Threads - Audio randomly cuts
-
Xbox audio party clarity setting
in XboX InsidersXbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Periodic audio stuttering/clipping
in XboX InsidersPeriodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video... -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
having audio problems randomly
in XBoX on Windowshaving audio problems randomly: my audio quality is randomly horrible. it’s perfect whenever im using spotify but whenever i use something like hulu or roblox it sounds horrible. i have no idea what i did but it’s js getting... -
How do I fix my audio cutting out and my controller randomly disconnecting?
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do I fix my audio cutting out and my controller randomly disconnecting?: So I’ve been having this issue lately where my audio will start cutting in and out randomly at like 10 second intervals and it gets really bad while in an Xbox patty and people are talking.... -
Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...: Hi, I just bought the Starfield version of the Xbox Wireless Headset. I really want to like it, but my experience has been downright abysmal since I started using it with my PC. First, I tried... -
Dual Shock 3 Controller identified as random number audio device in device and printer
in XBoX on ConsolesDual Shock 3 Controller identified as random number audio device in device and printer: Hello I have PS3 controller and it works find the first time i plug the controller, it identified as "Xbox 360 for Windows" in control panel. But after i update my pc it wont recognize as a...