audio problems

Discus and support audio problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; speakers pop when i play my xbox not with any other device pluged into my tv 1d9a9e71-fe51-4796-9581-c1b23e010c19 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mrc7774, Jan 3, 2014.

1. mrc7774
    mrc7774 Guest

audio problems

speakers pop when i play my xbox not with any other device pluged into my tv

:)

mrc7774, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Tibbydriver
    Tibbydriver Guest
    Problems with Dashboard audio

I seem to be having some problems with the audi on my Xbox One's dashboard. If I select an app or play a game there seems to be no issue however any video I watch off the dashboard or even the clicking sound you get when selecting something there is no audio. I see that there is a service announcement up for some Live functions on MS's website but do not really see anything about this particular issue. Any advice?

Tibbydriver, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    Miss Ermine, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

Audio Problems

Hey BurnG4501! Are you connecting your console directly through your TV or to a receiver? Are the audio options on the console appearing properly? Give the

troubleshoot sound
    steps a shot and see if they help get that sound back up and running. Let us know!
  5. Zhukov-462296FC-6AA4 Win User

Audio problems

No, except for BF4. They still need to fix the audio issues there, but that's a game problem instead of a system one. Does it happen to you randomly no matter what you're doing?
  6. blueamcat Win User

Audio problems

7. BurnG4501 Win User

Audio Problems

Thanks! The problem was that the games i was playing forced you into game chat even though you had no mic connected while my chat mixer setting was deafen all sounds by 80 percent.
  8. XBF Lance J Win User

Audio problem

Hey Cheesy Wigglez,

Thank you for reaching out! Just as our great ambassador At the Nozzle suggested, try the headset troubleshooting page. Being unable to talk with others can be caused by a network issue. We suggest you try running a

connection test
    by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
    6. On the right side of the Network settings screen, select
      Test multiplayer connection
    Let us know how it goes! :D
Thema:

audio problems

1. audio problems - Similar Threads - audio problems

2. Problems with messages(Audio and text)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problems with messages(Audio and text): Hi. Some times i have issues/problems with messages(Text and audio). The problem for text messages is even i have deleted don't delete. And some times even i send a text message i don't see it...
  3. Xbox One X Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Audio problems: Howdy. I have an Xbox One X. It has been running fine since the day I opened the box. Unfortunately, today it is giving me problems with the audio output. Last night I play games just fine. No...
  4. Audio Issues and problem with Reporting a Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Issues and problem with Reporting a Problem: I have an Xbox One X and I believe I’m in Delta Ring a few weeks ago, I noticed that sometimes, when I tried to use a 1st party app, like Movie and TV, I would lose audio. Sometimes the audio for...
  5. Some games have audio problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games have audio problems: So basically when i lauch forza horizon 5 on my xbox one s the audio is glitched and crackling and some games simply cant lauch like cod modern warfare 2019 and i just formated my external hard...
  6. Streaming audio problem on twitch stream when streaming direct from the XB1 (2nd gen) with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming audio problem on twitch stream when streaming direct from the XB1 (2nd gen) with...: I have a issue with streaming audio on my Xbox One (standard One...) I'm using the Mixamp Pro TR with the optical input for my audio device... On the stream It sounds like when you try to listen...
  7. Spotify audio problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify audio problem: Not too long ago, I got a new cord for my gaming headset and got on. I put Spotify on so that I could enjoy some music while playing some of my favorite games. But Spotify didn't quite sound...
  8. AV problem with audio/video

in XBoX on Consoles
    AV problem with audio/video: I have had this Xbox 360 for 10 years. Recently unplugged av to use something else. Now when I plug in the 3 prong av either I get sound and composite bw video or color video no sound. I have...
  9. GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB: i realized every time xbox or game crash game dvr crash too until you restart your console, i dont know if its problem of the games, of the xbox or game dvr but they can't work simultaneously and...
  10. Audio Problems with friends Xbox one S

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Problems with friends Xbox one S: hello my friend owns an Xbox one S and he is having problems with his audio. no sound will come out of the TV. We tried to test the audio but it didn't work. We tried to reset the audio but it...