audio problems

Discus and support audio problems in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I stream on twitch from my Xbox series s and my audio sounds really fine on my end but my friends say it sounds super bad. My audio is cutting off and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ftvaal, Jun 7, 2023.

1. ftvaal
    ftvaal Guest

audio problems

I stream on twitch from my Xbox series s and my audio sounds really fine on my end but my friends say it sounds super bad. My audio is cutting off and the games as well. Any game that I’m playing it sounds super bad. If anyone knows how to fix this please help, I’ve done basically everything

:)

ftvaal, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Mister Cizl Win User

Audio Problems

Hey BurnG4501! Are you connecting your console directly through your TV or to a receiver? Are the audio options on the console appearing properly? Give the

troubleshoot sound
    steps a shot and see if they help get that sound back up and running. Let us know!
  3. Zhukov-462296FC-6AA4 Win User

Audio problems

No, except for BF4. They still need to fix the audio issues there, but that's a game problem instead of a system one. Does it happen to you randomly no matter what you're doing?
  4. blueamcat Win User

Audio problems

5. ftvaal Win User

audio problems

I don’t have it downloaded but I can download it if that makes a difference
  6. DeniqL Win User

audio problems

Thema:

audio problems

1. audio problems - Similar Threads - audio problems

2. Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?: Whenever i am in a discord lobby, members of the discord say my audio will speed up at times and sound robotic to the point that what i say is inaudible. Not a constant issue but occurs often....
  3. Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch: Every new update brings the same exact patch notes saying “we’ve got reports of audio issues…blah blah blah.” Can we please get some form of update or at least some progress on these issues?...
  4. Capture card audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capture card audio problems: So I have a capture card set up. Its got my xbox going to a hdmi splitter and then split to my monitior, and then my chromebook with the video capture card. In order to record any audio it has...
  5. mixed reality and audio problems after standy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mixed reality and audio problems after standy: Hi everyone, I can't figure out an audio problem with mixed reality. I use flight simulator 2020 but for a while now, using two addons that must be installed on the C, after wmr standby, the audio...
  6. Problems with greyed out speaker audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with greyed out speaker audio: I have googled many things watch videos on how to get the speaker audio in grade out because I have no sound whatsoever running through the speakers or tv. My wife accidentally unplugged the Xbox...
  7. Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.: I can't hear the other person in my group while playing tom Clancy the division. We have been playing for about a week now and everything was fine, he got a new Xbox and now we can't hear each...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Audio problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Audio problem: When I start minecraft bedrock edition through the minecraft launcher and the game loads to about 41% it completely disconnects my audio outputs. 9f8f2583-6fd3-46c3-8716-a86153a29fd5
  9. Xbox wireless adapter for windows Spacial Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter for windows Spacial Audio problems: Hello, I am using a new model Xbox wireless adapter on my Windows 11 PC. I have the Xbox wireless headset connected via the adapter. But there are sound stutters and lag in games with Dolby Atmos....
  10. Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games: Hello. My Series X is having this weird issue where commentator voices from several FIFA games (FIFA 23 and 22) aren’t getting captured by the Xbox DVR. I started noticing this 6 days ago. I can...