Audio problem

Discus and support Audio problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have recently switched over to a new controller, this is because my audio port in the last had been broken. With using the new controller I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NLE Choppa ✔, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Audio problem

I have recently switched over to a new controller, this is because my audio port in the last had been broken. With using the new controller I have found that my game audio has not been working at all, for all games. With this being said I can get all Xbox audios, notifications, party chat, etc. i started to switch back and forth between the controllers to see if i could hear it on one but the problem stuck with both. I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem and knows how to fix it or just me.

Thank you

:)

NLE Choppa ✔, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Mister Cizl Win User

Audio Problems

Hey BurnG4501! Are you connecting your console directly through your TV or to a receiver? Are the audio options on the console appearing properly? Give the

troubleshoot sound
    steps a shot and see if they help get that sound back up and running. Let us know!
  3. Zhukov-462296FC-6AA4 Win User

Audio problems

No, except for BF4. They still need to fix the audio issues there, but that's a game problem instead of a system one. Does it happen to you randomly no matter what you're doing?
  4. blueamcat Win User

Audio problems

5. ftvaal Win User

audio problems

I don’t have it downloaded but I can download it if that makes a difference
  6. DeniqL Win User

audio problems

Thema:

Audio problem

1. Audio problem - Similar Threads - Audio problem

2. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  3. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  4. Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?: Whenever i am in a discord lobby, members of the discord say my audio will speed up at times and sound robotic to the point that what i say is inaudible. Not a constant issue but occurs often....
  5. Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch: Every new update brings the same exact patch notes saying “we’ve got reports of audio issues…blah blah blah.” Can we please get some form of update or at least some progress on these issues?...
  6. Capture card audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capture card audio problems: So I have a capture card set up. Its got my xbox going to a hdmi splitter and then split to my monitior, and then my chromebook with the video capture card. In order to record any audio it has...
  7. mixed reality and audio problems after standy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mixed reality and audio problems after standy: Hi everyone, I can't figure out an audio problem with mixed reality. I use flight simulator 2020 but for a while now, using two addons that must be installed on the C, after wmr standby, the audio...
  8. Problems with greyed out speaker audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with greyed out speaker audio: I have googled many things watch videos on how to get the speaker audio in grade out because I have no sound whatsoever running through the speakers or tv. My wife accidentally unplugged the Xbox...
  9. Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.: I can't hear the other person in my group while playing tom Clancy the division. We have been playing for about a week now and everything was fine, he got a new Xbox and now we can't hear each...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Audio problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Audio problem: When I start minecraft bedrock edition through the minecraft launcher and the game loads to about 41% it completely disconnects my audio outputs. 9f8f2583-6fd3-46c3-8716-a86153a29fd5