Audio Problem I can use help with in XCloud

Discus and support Audio Problem I can use help with in XCloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; During games on my IPad the screen goes black after a few minutes and the audio for the game goes out. The video only goes out briefly, no more than a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Meekly22, Aug 5, 2021.

1. /u/Meekly22
    /u/Meekly22 Guest

During games on my IPad the screen goes black after a few minutes and the audio for the game goes out. The video only goes out briefly, no more than a few seconds but the audio is gone until I exit out the game and go back in. This happens constantly and its no way that I’ve found to get around it. I would also like to thank everyone that helped to solve my problem the other day.

submitted by /u/Meekly22
    [link] [comments]

/u/Meekly22, Aug 5, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

XCloud DLC only question

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

So far we can only use xCloud with the content that is available there. It is not possible to buy Games/DLC separately and use with xCloud.
  3. LouiseWarner1 Win User

Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone

Hey thanks for getting back to me, i have been constantly giving feedback while using xcloud and from what I have seen online from other users nobody seems to be having the same problem as me. I haven’t found any other person on the internet who can help me so I appreciate the help from you!

Would it work better if I manually sync my data to xcloud, if so how do I do that on iPhone?
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

One more thing There's one last step to getting your gamepad working with Android 11

I'm sorry about the situation, Loki.

I hope that using xcloud in other ways, as I sent, can help.

Thank you for your understanding
  5. Alvaro Santos Andres Win User

State of Decay 2 no longer works in Xbox Cloud

Thanks for the tips but I have tried that many times. I reinstall the app in my Android or delete the cache of my browser and it still does not work. Furthermore, I can play other games via XCloud without any problems. I am not sure but maybe the XCloud team could solve the issue. How can I open a support ticket to XCloud team?
  6. Georges C. Win User

2-4 controllers not working in games

Hello again, no problem, you are playing on XCloud through the console, what I will suggest instead of putting a co-pilot, is to use a secondary account on the console to see if you can play.
Thema:

1. Audio Problem I can use help with in XCloud - Similar Threads - Audio Problem help

2. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  3. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  4. Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?: Whenever i am in a discord lobby, members of the discord say my audio will speed up at times and sound robotic to the point that what i say is inaudible. Not a constant issue but occurs often....
  5. Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch: Every new update brings the same exact patch notes saying “we’ve got reports of audio issues…blah blah blah.” Can we please get some form of update or at least some progress on these issues?...
  6. Xbox audio delay on next gen and there is no fix to it. Please help me resolve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio delay on next gen and there is no fix to it. Please help me resolve this problem: Will they ever be an update that fixes game captures to not be delayed . I switched to Xbox series x expecting no problems but the audio clips is delayed by so much. Everyone I know that's on next...
  7. xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...: so this is still happening xbox has not fixed this problem ive seen others having this same problem on the forums here does anyone know the answer to why this is happening ive used this app for 3...
  8. Can anyone help solve a headset audio problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help solve a headset audio problem?: Headset audio stopped working - the console (xbox one s) didn't register that a headset was attached. It was a faulty controller, so we exchanged it and now have a new one. When the headset is...
  9. [Help] Audio recording problem with Xbox App on Window 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Help] Audio recording problem with Xbox App on Window 10: I have been trying to record my gameplay with my friends recently. However, I could not hear my voice in the videos. Only the voice of my friend and game sound were recorded. I am quite sure that...
  10. HELP NEEDED! XBOX ONE AUDIO PROBLEM WITH PC MONITOR

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP NEEDED! XBOX ONE AUDIO PROBLEM WITH PC MONITOR: Hi, I recently bought a new PC monitor, which doesn't have built in speakers, or a 3.5mm jack port. I have a pair of external speakers which i use with my pc, but i cannot obviously use these...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no sound on xbox cloud gaming