Audio out of sync on YouTube TV app when watching live tv

Discus and support Audio out of sync on YouTube TV app when watching live tv in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox series S YouTube TV app Starlink No other devices in the house has this issue. The build in YouTube tv app on the tv does not have this issue.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mammoth_Feedback542, Dec 25, 2022.

1. Audio out of sync on YouTube TV app when watching live tv

Xbox series S YouTube TV app Starlink

No other devices in the house has this issue. The build in YouTube tv app on the tv does not have this issue.

I’ve seen multiple posts over the last two year on this sub with people saying they have the same issue but never a resolution and of course the comments are turned off.

submitted by /u/Mammoth_Feedback542
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mammoth_Feedback542, Dec 25, 2022
  2. Scuppernog-9AE07176- Win User

Xbox One Remote doesn't work with certain app?

I have the remote and it works with my youtube app. What it won't do is adjust volume on my tv. when I am watching live tv
  3. JohnRamey Win User

win 10 game bar captures gaming ok but to capture desktop it does audio with black screen - how to fix

It's peculiar my HP 8300sff the win10 capture will work for youtube and fibre tv(tvbell.ca) on desktop, to watch live golf, but my gaming pc (i5,16ram,gtx780ti) win 10 capture will record gaming on steam, youtube video but will not record fibre tv(tvbell.ca) on desktop (audio with black screen)

Why it won't work fibre tv(tvbell.ca) but works on youtube and steam games is I think is too weird to troubleshoot.

Thanks.
  4. BitTulip025 Win User

No audio when watching live tv

I've tried all of the same things too, to no avail. Really very frustrating because this just started happening, I'm really starting to regret purchasing this game system. Nothing works right, won't even turn on using voice commands true disappointment.
  5. Skibo79 Win User

No audio when watching live tv

This has happened to me as well. I use WMC. What I do is go to recorded TV, choose a program, and then the audio works fine. Then I go to live TV. It is a ridiculous fix, but it works until they send out an update.
  6. le squirrel Win User

Audio and video out of sync

I also occasionally get audio out of sync on live TV. I have Microsoft's USB DVB-T tuner into the Xbox, and hdmi to my TV. I can fix this by skipping forward, even though the stream is supposed to be live...
Thema:

Audio out of sync on YouTube TV app when watching live tv

1. Audio out of sync on YouTube TV app when watching live tv - Similar Threads - Audio sync YouTube

2. My Audio / visual isn’t syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Audio / visual isn’t syncing: Since last update my Xbox one X isn’t syncing with Tv / surround system hdmi leads are all good & not broken optical lead etc usually with in 2 or 3 minutes it’s all fine Audio / Tv has all been...
  3. Youtube audio sync issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube audio sync issue: I have question i have this problem for idk like 2years now ever i got xbox series s never had this problem on xbox one but youtube audio sync is behide after a bit how longer you watch a video...
  4. It has now been 4 years since the Youtube audio sync Issue

in XboX Insiders
    It has now been 4 years since the Youtube audio sync Issue: 4 years since this has been an issue, dating back to the Xbox One S, and now being an issue with the Series S and X. Even after all this time, thousands of complaints and posts, we haven't seen a...
  5. Xbox Game Bar - video and audio will not sync when using video capture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar - video and audio will not sync when using video capture: Recently, when I am using the Xbox Game Bar to record the video and audio on my screen, the captured video has audio that is not in sync with the video. In the past, I have been able to...
  6. YouTube App Audio out of sync when watching live streams

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube App Audio out of sync when watching live streams: I watch Dr Disrespect and Ninjas streams, I'm on the alpha skip OS on a LGC1. It's so consistent and repeatable I can almost set a watch to it. I hope someone can look into this thank you....
  7. How do I fix the Xbox recording audio out of sync?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the Xbox recording audio out of sync?: I own an Xbox Series X. Whenever I record any type of gameplay the audio is about 2-3 seconds behind. I have changed the resolution, and the recording length and the audio is still out of sync. I...
  8. Xbox gamebar clips audio not in sync, videos freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamebar clips audio not in sync, videos freezing: So I'm playing fps games and want to clip some gameplay. Haven't had trouble on this until recently. The clips I saved are working in the first half of the video then the latter half is frozen and...
  9. Audio & visual sync on game clips

in XboX Insiders
    Audio & visual sync on game clips: Since I upgraded from my xbox one S to the Series X iv had the issue with game clip audio and video being out of sync. iv tried all the options in support to sort to no avail. I remember having...
  10. Audio is out of sync in videos in Xbox Game Bar record the last 30 seconds feature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio is out of sync in videos in Xbox Game Bar record the last 30 seconds feature: Since the update of windows 11 22H2, I have been having consistent issues with the audio sync problem in Xbox Game Bar. When I use the record the last 30 seconds feature, the audio is ahead of...