Audio optical output
Discus and support Audio optical output in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Currently having an issue connecting to my soundbar through optical output or audio cord. I have a Bluetooth transmitter with optical cord. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarcStewart1, Jul 17, 2020.
Thema:
Audio optical output
Loading...
-
Audio optical output - Similar Threads - Audio optical output
-
Xbox audio party clarity setting
in XboX InsidersXbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Periodic audio stuttering/clipping
in XboX InsidersPeriodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video... -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to... -
Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces
in XboX InsidersPlease enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many... -
Xbox outputting Stereo audio via HDMI/Optic while using Dolby Headset (Plantronics 800LX)
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox outputting Stereo audio via HDMI/Optic while using Dolby Headset (Plantronics 800LX): Hello Xbox support, I've posted this on Reddit already, but after a chat with Xbox support I'm posting this here. The reference from the chat was 1449985394: I just bought the Plantronics RIG... -
fiber optic audio on/off
in XBoX on Consolesfiber optic audio on/off: hey any chance i can get a update for my XB1 that when i tell my XB1 to turn off the fiber optic audio out it will maybe oh I don't know turn off! I have a fiber optic audio splitter and the light...