AUDIO ONLINE

Discus and support AUDIO ONLINE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, playing on gow4, on pc with a pad xbox one, while my 'friends' or 'enemies' (playing) talked, I could hear their voice but could not talk. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnableTie15036, Jul 13, 2017.

  1. AUDIO ONLINE


    Hi guys, playing on gow4, on pc with a pad xbox one, while my 'friends' or 'enemies' (playing) talked, I could hear their voice but could not talk.

    I do not have a xbox one headset, can you do it through the normal headphones connected to the pc?

    :)
     
    UnableTie15036, Jul 13, 2017
    #1
  2. MikeMunns
    MikeMunns Guest
    TvTuner lip sync issue

    When I play video from an online provider or a DVD/bluray audio is perfectly insync, but when using the TV tuner audio is delayed significantly. Is there abutting I can do?
     
    MikeMunns, Jul 13, 2017
    #2
  3. Durtranks
    Durtranks Guest
    One S UHD HDR bluray issues

    I did read online that proper bitstream audio is coming soon so fingers crossed!
     
    Durtranks, Jul 13, 2017
    #3
  4. AUDIO ONLINE

    this is a good question. As far as i have seen , any match that i have joined with someone playing on pc has only been texting their comments. You might have to use a mic thru the controller. It should tell you on the gears offical fourms on their page
     
    Itilianm0nst0r, Jul 17, 2017
    #4
  5. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

    AUDIO ONLINE

    this is a good question. As far as i have seen , any match that i have joined with someone playing on pc has only been texting their comments. You might have to use a mic thru the controller. It should tell you on the gears offical fourms on their page
  6. Blueheart14 Win User

    Rainbow six siege

    Try checking your audio settings for online because there are separate from your campaign audio settings
  7. whiteandshiny Win User

    Audio Output and Input Missing from Voice Chat in Xbox Game Bar

    Have you checked out your privacy settings in windows as sometimes this can stop audio inputs from sending audio online.
  8. Danger Logue Win User

    Should a Headset be in w/ every Xbox One ?

    I want everyone to goto your setting on your 360 and set voice to play through speakers. Now go online and listen to what a jumbled mess it is when you have game audio and chat audio coming from the same output.

    -

    This doesn't work, especially not for serious online gamers. Its horrible. Maybe the Kinect Mic is great but that still will NOT help you understand what your teammates say when you have both audio sources going at once.
  9. XBF Javier R Win User

    Elsweyr online - No audio fault

    Hello Danny,

    We thank you for bringing this question to our forums, and understand that this has to do with the audio missing from The Elder Scrolls Online on your Xbox One console.

    Mentioned was the Elsweyr expansion for the game, does the audio go missing for just that section, or the whole game?

    If it is the latter, we would like to suggestuninstalling the game and then installing it again onto your Xbox One.

    Try this for us and then let us know if this helped.

    Best wishes!
Thema:

AUDIO ONLINE

Loading...
  1. AUDIO ONLINE - Similar Threads - AUDIO ONLINE

  2. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  3. Periodic audio stuttering/clipping

    in XboX Insiders
    Periodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video...
  4. Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from...
  5. Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to...
  6. Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces

    in XboX Insiders
    Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many...
  7. Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by...
  8. Intermittent audio issue across dash board and apps

    in XboX Insiders
    Intermittent audio issue across dash board and apps: Are the xbox technicians every gunna fix the intermittent audio issue across games and apps? It’s been an issue for over 2 years. I turn my xbox on, no sound, have to unplug and re plug my xbox....
  9. Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.: I was in in Xbox party, when I left expecting to not be able to hear anybody.wanting to make a new party. But I could still hear everyone even after leaving, so I proceeded to sign out of my...
  10. Audio issue when starting an online match in Age of Empires 4

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio issue when starting an online match in Age of Empires 4: Microsoft support asked me to contact Xbox about this issue: When I start a online match in Age of Empires 4 (develloped by XboX) on PC the Audio becomes distorted when using any bluetooth audio...