Audio not linked up correctly on game clips
Discus and support Audio not linked up correctly on game clips in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For all of my recorded game clips, the audio is not linked up properly to the video. Basically you hear things before they happen and it looks wrong. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mrose11, May 27, 2018.
Thema:
Audio not linked up correctly on game clips
Loading...
-
Audio not linked up correctly on game clips - Similar Threads - Audio linked correctly
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Periodic audio stuttering/clipping
in XboX InsidersPeriodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video... -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to... -
Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces
in XboX InsidersPlease enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many... -
Help routing PC Discord audio to xbox headset using elgato chat link
in XboX InsidersHelp routing PC Discord audio to xbox headset using elgato chat link: Hey everyone. I’m a streamer on Xbox Series X using the Elgato 4K X with the Chat Link cable setup into my PC. I stream through Streamlabs with a pretty basic setup. When I’m in an Xbox party,... -
[AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link
in XBoX Rewards & Social[AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,... -
Discord link for Xbox audio isn't working
in XBoX AccessibilityDiscord link for Xbox audio isn't working: “Discord isnt showing the "join xbox " and then rerouting to the xbox app to transfer audio.. I dont see that shown and i relinked accounts and am in the insider and opt into the omega update...