Audio loss after self-power off

Discus and support Audio loss after self-power off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I’ve recently discovered after having to do 3 soft and 1 hard reset over the last 4 weeks … that every time Xbox reaches the maximum... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gerardo Steve Torres, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Audio loss after self-power off

Hello I’ve recently discovered after having to do 3 soft and 1 hard reset over the last 4 weeks … that every time Xbox reaches the maximum predetermined standby time and self powers off … on start up, audio is not detected via hdmi … and while someone else had a similar problem and found a solution to updating the “tv software” my Xbox one is connected via HDMI to a soundbar which is then ARC out to the tv … Samsung soundbar is up to date same with tv both function normally through other inputs but not with Xbox … video is still good just no sound, have tried setting different outputs even going dígital out and changing settings with no avail …the problem: latest update (Dec 6 , I believe ) has a bug preventing the hdmi audio settings from working on startup. The solution for now has been : soft reset every time (4 times now in 4 weeks) and discarding previous settings when setting up … please fix this!

:)

Gerardo Steve Torres, Jan 10, 2023
  2. DoggieOrpheus70 Win User

Diagnostic Tool Issues (3rd power on noise)

Well I've been trying all that and I can now get it onto the update screen, but when I try and move my fingers away after the 2nd power on tone, it then makes a power off tone then turns its self off right after. :/
  3. LBS2687 Win User

Original Xbox one power button self powers off

The orange light is not blinking and i hear the power off chime as it self powers off in seconds even durring boot up
  4. MKDeed Win User

Headset

On the xbox audio thing just before settings you may have to click on use as a mic some times it turns off by its self.
  5. StephenPowell9000 Win User

Audio Powering Off and ON not working

Thank you so much guys. The toggle fix worked for me.
  6. JustINcaseKZ Win User

Audio Powering Off and ON not working

Ok, I figured it out. NewBlacksmurf, thanks for the reply. I found if you change the setting to "toggle" instead of "on" and "off" it now works. But to your point NewBlacksmurf, it is still not working 100%. If the the sound bar goes into energy saving mode
    there is no way to get it back on unless you power the xbox off then back on again. Or use the soundbar remote. I guess I see a trip to target in my near future to get the xbox remote. It seems like the best way to really tackle TV/Audio problems.
Thema:

Audio loss after self-power off

1. Audio loss after self-power off - Similar Threads - Audio loss self

2. Audio Loss Issue in XBOX Series S (RE7: Biohazard Game)

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Loss Issue in XBOX Series S (RE7: Biohazard Game): I was playing RE7: Biohazard Gold Edition on my Xbox series S and there is a cutscene in the old house where Lucas grabs Mia from the neck and says some dialog. I was using headphones on the...
  3. Complete and total audio loss from consle

in XboX Insiders
    Complete and total audio loss from consle: Since yesterday, 08/01/2023, I'm experiencing complete and total loss of audio. No systems audio nor audio during streaming video or playing games. I don't even have audio while using web browser....
  4. packet loss/audio issues/games crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    packet loss/audio issues/games crashing: My game is crashing and has alot of audio issues, with packet loss, this comes admid xbox status reporting issues with "e Football". 9ceb7530-20ac-4800-887c-ebefec0efedc
  5. Unexplained loss of audio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unexplained loss of audio.: I have had the Series X for a few weeks and since new I have lost audio of games, apps and home screen sounds. For example I recently watched BBC iPlayer without issue then, right after, used the...
  6. Complete audio loss after the update

in XboX Insiders
    Complete audio loss after the update: I'm not the only person with this issue, please hot fix this fast xbox team submitted by /u/Ironworkrocks [link] [comments]
  7. Audio loss after changing inputs issue

in XboX Insiders
    Audio loss after changing inputs issue: Hey so the last week or so i have been having an issue where I'll be playing a game for a bit and i turn off my xbox or change input to either netflix app or my laptop where i stream sports and...
  8. xbox series x loss of audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series x loss of audio: After shutting down the series x and it goes into instant on mode, black ops cold war loses its audio. I have to kill the game and restart to get audio back. ea65836f-702c-43f5-974b-c59d7c516e39
  9. Any suggestions for loss of audio on Xbox One S Console please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any suggestions for loss of audio on Xbox One S Console please?: Hi, I've lost sound through the console when playing the sound through the TV monitor, but still works through my headset. I've tried changing the HDMI cables, checked settings on Xbox and the...
  10. DTS X loss of HDMI Audio - no audio through speakers, only A20 Wireless

in XboX Insiders
    DTS X loss of HDMI Audio - no audio through speakers, only A20 Wireless: Anyone loosing HDMI audio more often since starting the DTS beta? No audio coming out my receiver, just headphone audio. Tried toggling between Auto and HDMI video settings and many console...