Audio latency test using Gamepass - Please Post Your Results!

Discus and support Audio latency test using Gamepass - Please Post Your Results! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Change the audio output in xbox settings to what you would like to test. Download Dual kick heroes from Gamepass, start that game, go to in-game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/omgsoftcats, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Audio latency test using Gamepass - Please Post Your Results!

1. Change the audio output in xbox settings to what you would like to test.

2. Download Dual kick heroes from Gamepass, start that game, go to in-game options, select audio calibration,

My results:

XSX HDMI LG OLED to optical 5.1:

Stereo - 70ms

Bitstream:

DTS - 150ms

Dolby - 150ms

Atmos - 250ms

HEADSET through 3.5mm on XSX controller:

Stereo - 60ms

Sonic - 200ms

Atmos - 230ms

Please test your setup and post some results, especially include the TV you are using because some are saying it's an LG TV issue.

submitted by /u/omgsoftcats
    [link] [comments]

/u/omgsoftcats, Aug 5, 2021
  2. TheJackah Win User

Bad latency 160+

Hi A Very Smugleaf,

Thanks for posting on the Community Support Forums!

Are you testing your latency from the Xbox console itself? If so, your Xbox console will be pinging a server in Seattle regardless of where you're located in the world.

To get an accurate result of your latency, run a test on speedtest.net and report back with what you get there.
  3. taidara Win User

Xbox Live internet speed

Is it possible for your to run a speetest from your PC, wired directly to the router? If so, I would recommend that you try this method instead and post back with the results. Also, only have your PC running while you measure your bandwidth and test for
    latency.

Keep us posted!
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Xbox series X speed test high latency >70

ignore the latency test in the xbox settings, this is just a test to a server in the US which could be far from you, the test always results in a bad score. it also depends how your isp is routing traffic also.
  5. ProperSkate203 Win User

Forver Being Kicked Out Of Ghosts On XBox One

seaside go to settings then network then test multiplayer connection soon as it end hold left right trigger buttons and left right bumpers all at same time this will fetch up more detailed results showing latency packet loss and nat type please as busgod
    says can u post results
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

: Problems with my ms

Hi BogdanKit,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

I'm assuming you are referring to latency since milliseconds (ms) is the unit the of measurement for latency. This is a measure of distance of data transfer between your network and the data centers your network is connecting to.

What speed test are you performing? If you are using a random speed test online, the test is pinging your network from the closest data center to you. If your latency spikes or is that high, then your network is connecting you to far away data centers and
    most games have a setting where you choose what servers to connect to.

You want to make sure that your Xbox region is set to your actual region which an be done from the Xbox' system settings. If you are playing in game servers located in your region, then the only other reason that latency spikes is due to another player stressing
    the servers using illegal methods like denial of service (DoS) or distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks.

Please go into your Xbox's network settings and then Test your network speed and statistics, then post your results here.
Thema:

Audio latency test using Gamepass - Please Post Your Results!

1. Audio latency test using Gamepass - Please Post Your Results! - Similar Threads - Audio latency test

2. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  4. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  5. make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x: make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x 0c98e371-89d0-42b3-b2b3-9f0c23f85598
  6. Is there any way to include the voice chat audio from people who aren't on an Xbox in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include the voice chat audio from people who aren't on an Xbox in a...: we have tried joining the party using a laptop and the xbox application. we have also tried to use discord to be in a party but we are still not able to get their voice chat in the stream....
  7. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  8. After rehooking up a audio extractor that was working fine no longer works on the Xbox but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After rehooking up a audio extractor that was working fine no longer works on the Xbox but...: The extractor worked perfect until I rehooked it up the same way it was. I have tried a new extractor,new cables still on signal passing thru the audio extractor. Please help!...
  9. Xbox Series X - Reversed surround audio - Front coming from rears

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Reversed surround audio - Front coming from rears: Hey folks, My xbox series x 7.1 uncompressed audio constantly flips, front to back. Details: - Frequently when powering the xbox up from standby and/or returning to a game from another app my...
  10. High DPC latency causing full audio dropouts on my audio interface

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High DPC latency causing full audio dropouts on my audio interface: I have been troubleshooting since December, I've uninstalled and reinstalled so many drivers, I've reinstalled Windows. I've updated my Bios, I've checked all my power settings, I've unplugged old...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game to test audio latency