Audio Issues with Xbox Party Chat on PC

Discus and support Audio Issues with Xbox Party Chat on PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My audio is very choppy coming in and going out using Xbox Parties on the Xbox app and overlay. Reinstalling my network drivers seems to solve this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TacticalBoredom, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Audio Issues with Xbox Party Chat on PC

My audio is very choppy coming in and going out using Xbox Parties on the Xbox app and overlay. Reinstalling my network drivers seems to solve this issue temporarily, but it always reoccurs within hours. I have none of these audio issues in other apps like discord for example. Any advice would be appreciated.

:)

TacticalBoredom, Nov 20, 2021
  2. MikeHEATUP Win User

double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc

the double audio im hearing is coming from the companion app on my pc that im using to stream from my xbox. its not from streamlabs. im getting the audio from my xbox and my pc via the companion app. but im using the companion app to use party chat to
    talk. so i cannot mute it because it then mutes the party chat audio and im not able to hear my party.
  3. FadingToJosh Win User

Companion App and Party Chat Audio - Mixer/Streamlabs OBS

The audio will come from the source. If your PC is the source of the party chat, it will be the source of where the audio is. You would need to either open the party chat on your console or get a headset that allows multiple inputs.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Tactical welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest uninstalling the app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

OS issue... Okay try this: Open the Settings app (the gear in the start menu)

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC
  6. TacticalBoredom Win User

Thanks for the reply. I've already tried that to no avail. I've even gone a step further and did a Windows overlay to see if it was an OS issue. Still persistsing.
Thema:

1. Audio Issues with Xbox Party Chat on PC - Similar Threads - Audio Issues Party

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  3. Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??: I've tried everything, my headphones are sooo quiet on my laptop despite the volume settings being on 100%. The problem started after I used my earphones plugging them into the headphone jack and...
  4. Discord streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming audio issues: I tried streaming Alan wake to my friends using the discord feature and they were able to hear the music and sound effects as well as the characters talking but could not hear the narration voice...
  5. Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue: Subject: Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue Description: I am experiencing a recurring issue with my Xbox Series X console related to headset audio interruptions. Regardless of the...
  6. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  7. Xbox one streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming audio issues: I am streaming from xbox one directly to twitch. Playing fortnite for example. In my headset, I hear clearly all of my teammates in game chat. My stream cannot hear some of my teammates most of...
  8. Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues: I have the Razer Kaira for Xbox | RZ04-034 and a reoccurring issue I have when joining a Party Chat for me is I am unable to hear anyone in the party and no one can hear me. The audio from my game...
  9. I’ve been having issues with adjusting party audio anybody have a solution?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’ve been having issues with adjusting party audio anybody have a solution?: I recently purchased new mic and while trying to play I know have an issue with adjusting audio in party settings. Anybody have any solutions? ac7a249d-ee97-480f-a844-c9dee3e4bd66
  10. Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues: I have the Razer Kaira for Xbox | RZ04-034 and a reoccurring issue I have when joining a Party Chat for me is I am unable to hear anyone in the party and no one can hear me. The audio from my game...